Chapter 27

Camila's Pov

"Camila! Get your ass down here, dawg! We only have an hour of shopping time and I wanna buy a warm outfit for skating!" Dinah yelled, from the bottom of the stairs.

"Patience Dinah, Patience!" I yelled back.

I quickly slipped on my coat and yanked my phone off of the phone charger. I grabbed a gray beanie and grabbed my purse, putting all the necessities in it - Phone, Wallet, Backup Make-up, Some Lotion, and a couple of hair-ties.

"Camila! If you don't get your butt down here right now... I will come up there and get you!" Dinah said, unpatiently.

"I'm coming!" I said, in response. "Someone needs to take a chill pill..." I murmured under my breath, while rushing down the steps.

"Finally!" Dinah exclaimed, walking out of the door.

The others were already in the car... these girls need to know how to be patient!

I quickly slipped on my converse and practically ran out the door. I know that if I keep them waiting any longer... they'll have my head.

I opened up the door to the range rover, that was parked in our driveway. Once I got inside, the girls were either on their phones or just goofing off.

"Took you long enough!" Ally joked.

I laughed.

....

Once we got to the mall, we all paired up. Normani was with Dinah and Ally (Vice Versa), and I was paired with Lauren. (#Camren). Our first stop was at TopShop.

"Camz! Isn't this cute?" Lauren asked, holding up a pair of black overalls.

"Yeah, that would look cute on you..." I stated, and continued to roam through the racks.

"I meant for you, silly!" Lauren chuckled.

"Oh..." I laughed.

"Here! Go try em' on! I'm just gonna look for some cute beanies!" Lauren said, rushing off... before I even had a chance to reply.

I made my way to the Fitting Room... but something caught my eye. I saw her... I saw Taylor. She was scavenging through the racks! What are the odds... that we happen to go to no mall, in particular... and see her.

I sprinted into the fitting room... avoiding any contact of her. I am certain that she didn't see me. Her face was a little bruised and she still had a mark from the punch that Lauren gave her.

I got out my phone and texted Harry:

To Harry: Just saw Taylor at TopShop! What do I do?

Then I texted Lauren:

To Lolo: Lo, I just saw Taylor! Help! She didn't see me, cuz' I rushed into the fitting room before she could even see me! I don't wanna see her!

Lauren immediately replied.

To Camz: Camz, I'm on my way! Should I teach her another lesson... or just rescue you? I highly suggest option number one... ;)

To Lauren: Number Two... wait, haha... I said Number Two... as in... XD

To Camz: Gurl, you are so immature! Anyways... I'm on my way... wait... OMG! I see her! She looks um...

To Lauren: Yep... you sure did, do some damage... :/

To Camz: Anyways... She is leavin' the store now! Come out now! B.t.w- How was the Overalls...?

To Lauren: Really, Lo?