25

Vinnie's PoV

"Bambi, sweetheart? It's time to wake up." I whisper gently into my tired little mates ear.

Last night-- well last night was amazing. It's probably because we all know Bambi will be leaving us tomorrow but, the chemistry between the three of us was off the wall. There was so much hunger and emotion. We all just seemed to mesh a little better. I wish Vince and I could get our crap together. Then, Bambi would never even think of leaving us. Every time I remember that she really is leaving tomorrow my heart breaks a little. I know It's not for forever, and I know everyone thinks we need the space but, I don't want space.  She's my mate for Pete's sake. We're supposed to be so in love that the thought of even the slightest bit of separation  would kills us. But, i guess Vince and I did a pretty good job screwing that up.

"What time is it?" she groans sleepily stuffing her face in a pillow. My sweet girl loves her sleep.

"It's almost nine love." I take a seat on the bed and just admire her. Her skin, her sent, her hair... A baseball forms in my throat when I think about how much i'm going to miss my princess. What will I do without her? What did I do before her? Watch paint dry?

"Tell me why you're waking me up this early?" she yawns, rolling on to her back to stretch.

"Well everyone is downstairs waiting for you to come to breakfast." It was Vince's idea. Gather everyone, our parents, Grayson, his mate, John and his mate, Sam, even Ali and Lucky, for some kind of "family" breakfast.

"Why is everyone waiting for me?" She asks, sitting up confused. Some of her ponytailed hair falling over her face. She pushes it away but it just falls right back where it was.

"Cause you're the guest of honor today love." I put on my best smile because I know it's her day, it should've been her day. She should have been the guest of honor a long, long time ago. Like when she first got here. But, we were too late and now— I just can't shake this sadness.

"Why am I the guest of honor? What did I do?" She continues to question.

"Just pick out something nice to wear really quick sweetheart, their waiting on us." Immediately her eyes start to scatter. I can tell, there are a million questions running through her mind right now.

Sure enough though, Bambi was out of the bed in seconds. scrambling over to the dresser to find something to wear.

"What should I wear? I have no idea what to wear. Vinnie help me!" She was panicking.

"Just wear whatever you want princess. It's your day." I reassure her as I stand up from the bed.

"Anything? Like, anything I want and you and Vince won't get mad at me?" The sad part about this is the fact that she's so used to Vince and I fussing at her about the stupidest things.

"Not too revealing but no, we won't get mad at you." I respond, finding my way to lean up against the door frame of the bathroom. Just hearing those words brightens her mood. She happily begins to rummage through all of her clothing until, she comes across  one of those black and white stripped t-shirt dresses. Without a word she scurries into the bathroom with the dress. Knowing she'll be in there forever, I lay back on to the bed and just inhale her sent. Soaked up in the sheets, the pillows...Everything.