6

First off, sorry for the long wait. I've been waiting for the edited chapters to re-publish but it seems I've made a terrible mistake letting someone else edit them. On a better note, this chapter is dedicated to TheFreakingDead for making these ABSOLUTELY AMAZING covers that I love so much! If you're reading on mobile you should see them above but, if you're reading on the web i will insert the covers on the right. That's all I have, enjoy chap.6.

Vinnie's PoV

"Good morning princess." I sing into Bambi's ear, rubbing her bum gently as she whines in her sleep. For some reason I feel extremely happy this morning. I don't know if it's because she's wearing my t-shirt that hugs her perfectly in all the right places or what but, I'm lovin' it. (not sponsored by McDonald's)

My giddy wolf claws at the surface, whimpering to mate with the beautiful blonde haired being laying next to us.

'Tell me you're not going to pass up this amazing opportunity? She's just waiting for us to fill her with our love.' My wolf points out eagerly.

'Not while she's sleeping. Although, that would be an amazing way to wake up.' Passionate, and gentle morning sèx.

The bulge in my boxers hardens instantly as I imagine making love to this goddess. Laying her down and filling her full, pink, wetness with my hard length. Hearing her moan my name. Making her come undone for me. Ugh I'm so damñ happy!

Overcome with joy, I Climb on top of her and leave little kisses all over her pretty face and neck. Her eyes open immediately.

"It's to early for this." She giggles rolling onto her stomach.

Slightly tugging the shirt up her back, I admire her tan, round ass. Then, unable to help myself, I trace her hourglass figure and start an trail of peppery kisses up her back. She sighs either delighted or frustrated. It's when she rolls back over, cups my face and kisses me that I realized she's delighted. Like a small child she wraps her arms and legs around me and pulls my full weight on top of her.

Breaking our kiss for air i kiss her neck again.

"I love you so much princess."

"Ew. Come on. enough of this. Your happiness is going to make me throw up." Vince's voice pulls my attention away from her. He's staring at us, with a frown, toothpaste all around his mouth and his toothbrush in hand.

"Well that's mean." Bambi says glaring at him.

"Just expressing how I feel." He shrugs.

"His therapist told him to practice expressing how he feels. Especially when he's upset." I explain cuddling into Bambi.

"Forget it, just go take a cold shower. We're already late for the morning session."

"Right..." I almost forgot about the morning session. We have conditioning, a pack run, and combat training.

I take kiss Bambi's sweet lips one more time before scrambling into her bathroom for a ice cold shower.

***

Vince's PoV

"And you young lady," I put my toothbrush back into my mouth and scoop my mate out of bed. Instantly she whines and try's to wiggle her way out of my grasp. Holding her up with one arm, I remove my toothbrush.

"Ah, ah, ah. It's time to get dressed. We've got a workout this morning."

"No, I can't. It's still sleep time for Bambi." She try, and try's to get out of my hold but fails each time.