9

(Photo: Vinnie laying on bed. Vince sitting on bed)

Vinnie's PoV

Since the major episode with Vince and practically everyone, we've all calmed down and rationalized our thoughts. Vince and I had a chat and he says he's fine but, I decided it was best to see his therapist immediately. So I put a shirt on my brother, dressed Bambi and got everyone into my car and drove us to the psych office, a very spacious loft that acts as an in-home therapists office.

"Dr. Lisbon, this is our mate Bambi. Bambi, this is Dr. Lisbon Vince's therapist." I introduce everyone.

Dr. Lisbon is a 58 year old, grey haired Englishman. Better known as the one and only man that Vince will open up to. Not our dad, not our mom, not Sam, not me. The only person that Vince has talked to for 9 years is Dr. Lisbon. Don't ask me why, I have no clue.

"It's a pleasure Ms. Jones." Dr. Lisbon extends his hand to greet Bambi. Her small hand grasps his larger one and they shake.

"Vince you're familiar with my office, make yourself comfortable," Dr. Lisbon dismisses Vince.

Before retreating into Lisbon's office Vince looks at Bambi then at me. As if to say he's nervous about her presence here. I send him a reassuring nod; sending him on his way.

"Now, giving the nature of the situation I think it's best if I start seeing Vince twice a week now instead of just once. I'm also going to increase the dosage for his antidepressants," Dr. Lisbon says.

"Increase the dosage? He's an alpha, we have a pack to run. I need him fit to run the pack." If the pack finds out that Vince isn't stable they'll think we're too weak to lead and kill us, literally.

"What's more important, Eden or your brothers life? This is a very serious matter Mr. De Luca. Besides, he can just take the pills at night and wake up ready to run Eden." He's right but I hate to see Vince all drugged up.

"You know he's not gonna go for this," I admit.

"I know he won't agree but, that's why I need you to help me. The goal is to get Vince mentally stable again. The key to this success being you, Ms. Jones."

"Me? Why me?" Bambi questions with a bemused look painted across her face.

"Why you? Well for the simple fact that he will do absolutely anything for you. He'd do anything to not lose you and to make you happy. There's not a day that he doesn't talk about you."

Bambi grins as her warm skin burns in a blush. It makes sense though. The love of his life, our life, is the only one who has the power to help Vince. Of course he has to want to help himself but Bambi will surely give him the push he needs.

"Why don't you come in and listen to our dialogue Ms.jones. I know Vinnie has to get back to the pack." Dr. Lisbon steps to the side, inviting Bambi in.

Before she walks in I pull her to my chest and say, "Hey, take care of him. I'll be back in an hour. I love you." I guide her chin up to place a delicate kiss on her lips.

"I love you too Vinnie." She grins and walks into the office.

I'm about to leave the building when Dr. Lisbon stops me.