21

We've hit 7K!!! Thank you all sooooo much, this means the world. Above is a new character being introduced in this chapter. Isn't she gorgeous!?

Grayson's PoV

"Vinnie will show you around, I'll see you in a few." Bambi says shooing John and I out of the room. We both knew that she wanted to get back to 'sexy time' and John I were interrupting.

I don't think it was gross, walking in on her and her mate f.ucking. Simply because I know my mate and I will surely be the same. That's what our kind does. I just have to find my mate first.

"Your sister is so short." John says as we follow Vinnie out of the room.

"You've seen my mum. That's where she gets her shortness from."

"Your mum's hot." He adds. Bringing me to an abrupt halt.

"What the f.uck you d.ickhole?"

"Don't worry Gray, your mum's hot but I'm not trying to tap that. That's a line I would never cross, because we're bros." he laughs. Obviously joking.

"Very funny..." I start walking again. Trying to catch up to Vinnie who started down some steps.

I swear John is the devil but, he's a friend. My closest friend.

I met John through his very explosive anger issue. I ran into him, literally, at training and being the hot head that he is, he tried to kick my ass. Turns out we share common goals, and like similar things.

Long story short, we started surfing together. That led to chatting, then friendship. I told John about Bambi and home and mom and dad. He told me all about his life. Along with why, he's such a piss off sometimes.

When John was like 2 his mom and alpha dad disappeared. He spent practically all his life looking for them but, the time for a new alpha came and his pack sent him to alpha camp. Where we met.

It's kinda like the moon goddess sent me a brother, since I was missing Bambi so much.

"Seriously though I love your mum, her cooking that is. That dog s.hit they feed us at camp, disgusting." He says as we just so happen to walk into a humongous kitchen.

"The main attraction boys. The whole kitchen  has just been restocked. Oh and the pool and Golf Course is out back, knock yourselves out." Vinnie nudges us into the room.

"Wait, are you giving us permission to rummage through your kitchen and eat-- what we want?"

"That's exactly what I'm doing." He replies.

"Are you serious?" John asks, just as unsure as I am.

"If you can recall I was just d.ick deep in your sister. I really wanna be there again." He says with an almost apologetic look on his face.

"Say no more, please, I'm begging you. I don't wanna hear about you fucking my sister. Seeing it was enough."

"Then I'll spare you boys the details," Vinnie laughs. "We'll be down later." He hollers before exiting the kitchen.