24

Bambi POV

After dinner, I'm pacing just outside my bedroom.

Where my mates should be waiting for me.

Where I screamed at them only hours ago.

I feel so horrible about the whole situation, I could barely eat dinner. I feel even more horrible for making things so awkward between iris and I. She really seemed to want the best for me when Grayson suggested that I take a little break from the boys. But I still can't trust her.

I know I agreed to go home for a little while but now that its time to face the music I'm having second thoughts.

How on earth could I possibly leave my mates? The separation could literally kill us.

Would anything change when I get back?

Maybe, I'm just over exaggerating and all will be good by morning. Then I won't have to leave.

Do I want to leave though?

As I question myself the bed room door opens revealing Vinnie in only a green pair of boxers. I try my hardest not to stare at the tempting body of my mate but fail tragically; nearly moaning at the sight of his masculine physique.

"Come in?" he asks with a small, innocent smirk.

Taking a deep breath, I march into the room. Only to find Vince -- tying the drawstring to his plaid blue pajama bottoms. He was shirtless too. Muscles bulging and flexing with every move he makes.

Are they using their bodies to try and sexually persuade me not to leave? How evil.

I scoff, swiftly turning on my heel and swaying over to the dresser for my own nightwear. Two can play at this game. By the end of this night I'll have these boys begging me to stay. I fish out a tiny sheer t-shirt and head into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I remove all of my clothing and replace them with the t-shirt that is way more revealing than I thought. My bare ass is on display and so are my breasts. Which are not helping with my nipples being fully erect.

I sigh, before stepping back into the room where my mates had positioned themselves comfortably on their designated sides of the bed. Vinnie -- typing on his phone, on the left by the door and Vince -- laptop as always, on the right closest to the window. All that was left is my little nook right in the middle.

Determined not to be broken tonight, I climb on to the bed and crawl effortlessly into my spot. So they both got a good look at my attire, I twisted and wiggled around. Looking for a comfortable sleeping position.

Vince was the first to growl but, I ignored him. Slipping under the covers and closing my eyes with a dramatic sigh.

Some time had passed before I could sense two dips in the bed, the lights go out and two more dips. The room fell even more quiet than it already was. No one spoke, no one moved.

*

I was nearly asleep when finally Vinnie rested a gentle hand on my back. He began drawing soothing shapes into my skin, lulling me further to slumber. However, before I could totally succumb to darkness he spoke.

"Bambi?"

"Hmm?" I whined. Desperately craving sleep.

"Are you really gonna leave us and go back to Australia with your brother?" He asked so quietly. Although I knew Vince had to be awake and listening.

In my head I was saying "Only for a few days, I promise." but the words wouldn't leave my lips.

I didn't know what to say. On one hand I know we need to fix our relationship but on the other I'm not ready to be apart from my mates. Then again I don't think I'll ever be.

Awkward silence filled the room quickly. Should I just pretend to be asleep?

"You should go Bam. Not forever but I think we should spend a little time apart." Vince broke the silence with his shocking truth.

My heart was pounding. He wants me to leave?

"Look at me,"

I rolled over onto my back so I could look over at him. His eyes were dull and yet filled with emotion. Of which is hard decipher.

"No, of course we don't want you to leave. Being apart from you may be the hardest thing we ever do but, if it will make you happy and give us time to get our shit together I think you should go." He was serious. Painfully, heartbreakingly serious.

My heart was swelling and unfaithful tears started to the surface.

Before any could spill I quickly wiped my eyes and looked at Vinnie. "What do you think?" I asked.

He wouldn't even look at me. He just stared at the ceiling.

"Vin?" I pushed.

His hands traveled up to his hair where he fisted it until I was sure it'd fall out.

"Vince is right. We need to get our shit together," he sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry you guys have to go through all of this just because of me." stare at the ceiling.

"You're worth the world." Vince smiles at me.

"And a whole lot more." Vinnie adds. The blush rising to my cheeks is redhot.

"How'd I, a girl named Bambi from Australia get two adorable mates like you guys?"

And there it was. The day after tomorrow, I would leave my mates to travel back home with my brother, his mate and a new friend.

"Apparently, it was written in the stars..." Vince says mocking me from that time in the battle tacs office. I recall it getting pretty intense in there. The sexual tension was threw the roof. Just thinking about the moment creates some moisture between my legs. I should have worn undies.

"Someone's getting turned on..."Vinnie sings sliding his big hand onto my thigh. Heat immediately runs over my cool skin. Following a cheesy grin.

"Who me?? Course not." I say smiling as I try to remove Vinnie's hand. He doesn't budge but instead travels closer to my private part

"The sent is very obvious sweetheart." Vince states turning over to face me.

"Sent. I have a sent? What does it smell like?"

"I don't know how to describe it but it's sweet."

Sweet? Like how?

"Like candy sweet? Or chocolate cake? And where does the smell come from?" I rest one of my hands on Vince's chest and the other on Vinnie's.

"Well -- I could identify it better if I could have a taste..." Vince says adding his hand to my other thigh.

Does he mean???

The thought of being ate out by either of my mates was a deal breaker. I need them in the most intimate way possible. Like right now.

"Would you guys be up for..." I couldn't even finish my sentence before Vince was pulling off his remaining clothes and Vinnie shot up to lock the door. Seeing as we were barged in on by my baby brother only hours ago.

"Let's get freaky!" Vinnie shouts as he jumps on to the bed.

"So -- who's on top?" I ask pulling off my top.

"Oh, there is no top. Just a bottom, a sexy little middle and a side. So come over here so I can taste you." Vince was quick to pull me on top of him where his mouth immediately found my clitoris. He began kissing me so delicately. His lips are nothing compared to his tongue. He moved withase and purpose. Making me moan louder than i ever thought i would.

I'm in for one hell of a night.