19

Aye!!!! Thanks for 6k. I appreciate that😊
Above, meet Grayson, Bambi's brother on the right, and John, a tag along on the left.

Warning, still a sexy scene😉

Bambi's PoV

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I'm on my back now. Waiting for this momentous event called s.ex  to start feeling good. P.orn is such a lier, if your a v.irgin, don't trust p.orn. The first time is not as rewarding as they make it out to be.

"I'm sorry princess you're just so d.amn tight. Am I hurting you?"

"Just make it feel good already," I whine. Vinnie slowly pushes in further. All i wanted was for him to start moving.

"Am I hurting you princess?" He looks up at me, eyes filled to the brim with worry and sincerity.

"I'm fine Vinnie, I promise." I was lying. I'm ready for this, I just didn't know how much pain was involved.

"I going to start moving now. Please baby, tell me if you want me to stop. I will stop just tell me." He was giving me an out, giving me the chance to say no. But I don't want to say no. Even though this foreign object is causing me pain, I couldn't be more aroused.

I'm not just thinking about the pleasure, I'm completing the mating process with my mate, sealing our bond, sharing our love for each other. All the cards are on the table. Raw and uncut. I can hear his heart pounding against his firm chest. The scarlet in his cheeks showing how nervous he is. I'm sure that I'm no better.

An overwhelming feeling floods my chest out of no where, a tsunami and waves of hot tears immediately find their way to my waterline. At first I would have guessed that I was having another heart breaking panic attack but this was different.

Hearing vinnie's loud heart beat in sync with my own, seeing every emotion sculpted into the face of a god, connecting on such an intimate level. All of it sending me over the edge. Something deep within my throat lurches to come out and grace us with its presence. Three little words that I realize now that I don't say enough. Three little words, making my heart pound harder and my eyes search deeper into his. Searching for any doubt to be replaced.

Three minuscule words, with a galaxy size meaning.

One last lurch and then they were out.
"I love you,"

My voice was so rich that I wondered if I had said those three words. But, I had. Those salty, burning tears spilling from the corner of my eyes were proof. Maybe this is me just being a total girl but this connection, our connection-- I feel it growing stronger than ever before.

As if he were about to cry too , he leans down into me and rests his lips on mine gently. So gently that I find myself wrapping my arms and legs around him, needing him as close to me as possible. Lip to lip, breast to breast, body to body.

We kissed and we kissed, not like s.ex crazy addicts but like we were afraid the other would disappear if we went too fast. It's slow, electrifying and passionate. Our tongues occasionally meeting and caressing each other. His hands tight around my thighs, holding me in place as he began to make love to me.

In
&
Out.

Our kiss became more hungry-- lust-filled. I continued to hold on to him.