Bones

*Requested by EmilyCorn2. Enjoy.*

  Ever since I became pregnant with Bones' baby, I've getting harassed by this girl, Jessica. She always says how fat I am and how she doesn't understand how someone like Bones can be with someone like me.

One day, when I was 7 months and walking to the cafeteria, Jessica "accidentally" pushes me down some stairs and I had a miscarriage. She got out of Star Fleet after that incident and all of my friends were there to support me and for my daughter's funeral.

*a year later*

Bones and I decided to try to have another baby and our friends were there to support.

Uhura asks "What are you guys going to name the baby?" Bones said "Well if the baby is a boy, then after Scotty." I said softly "And if the baby is a girl, then Carol." Scotty says "I'm honored, lassie." I giggle softly and say "We're even thinking of having the baby's middle name Christopher." Kirk says softly "If the baby is a boy of course." Everyone agrees. Kirk stands up from his chair and says "Okay, I have to meet the new girl. Her name is Brie and she's a scientist." Sulu says teasingly "Don't flirt with her, Captain." Spock says in a serious yet calming voice "Mr. Sulu is correct, Captain. I strongly advise-" Kirk starts walking away and says "Yeah tell me about that later, Spock!"

Bones holds my hand and whispers softly in my ear "want to do the ultrasound now or is later okay?" I whisper back in his ear "We can do it now.." Bones nods and says to the rest of our friends "We will see you all later." Uhura smiles and says "Good luck in the ultrasound." Chekov says with a sweet voice "Please tell us first before you tell anyone else." I smile and say sincerely and sweetly "Of course, Chekov! You will be the first one I tell!"

Bones and I go to see medbay and see what the gender of our baby is. Carol puts the gel on my stomach and looks at the screen. The baby shows up and all three of us smile. Carol smiles softly and says sweetly "Well the baby is healthy and the baby is a girl." I smile big and I look up at Bones. He smiles bigger and says lovingly "Now I have 3 girls to love." I smile and I gently squeeze his hand.

*the next day*

I was walking to the bridge when I bumped into a brunette. I immediately apologize and she says "I'm sorry.. it's my fault. I stopped to look at- hey you're Y/N.. my sister Jessica talked about you." I look up at the girl and say softly "And you're Brie.. her younger sister by 3 years.." Brie nods and says angrily "you know... you shouldn't steal other people's boyfriends. That's just rude." I get hurt and try to say nicely "I didn't steal Bones from Jessica. He had a choice and he chose me because he actually loves me and I love him." Brie rolls her eyes and says sarcastically "I'm sure you do."

And just like that, she left to her station on the bridge. I start to wonder what else Jessica said to her younger sister. I shake it off and go to the bridge.

The next few weeks haven't been easy since Brie is on the bridge with me and her quarters are by mine. I try telling Kirk but he doesn't really listen to what I have to say about her. Just like Jessica, Brie calls me fat and slut and a waste of space. I ignore it of course and Sulu and Chekov always defend me.

Then one day, when I was 5 months pregnant, Brie "accidentally" bumps into me hard and I had another miscarriage. Brie got kicked out of Starfleet and I got into my depression stage again. All of my friends check up on me in my shared quarters with Bones. Bones brings me food into the cafeteria and I don't eat it. Whenever he isn't in the quarters, I always cut deep into my arms.

When I was cutting one day, Bones walks in and drops the food and takes the scissors out of my hand. Bones says "Y/N! Why would you do this!?" I start crying and shake my head. "I-I'm not meant to be a mom... I keep h-having miscarriages and I-I keep getting h-harassed by s-someone who's in love with my boyfriend." I say with a heartbreaking voice. Bones gets the first aid kit and kneels down in front of me. He cleans up all the blood and says in a calm voice "My beautiful Y/N... I understand where you're saying... I feel like the universe hates me since I can't see my beautiful Joanna and I can't have another beautiful girl or a handsome boy with the love of my life. Listen... I might not be the best man or the best father but I'm making a promise to you, to Joanna and to our future babies that I will be the best husband and father."

I wipe my tears and say quietly "We're not married yet, honey..." Bones finishes cleaning up my scars and put bandages on them. He takes out an engagement ring from his pocket. "I had a feeling you would say that... Y/N Y/L/N, would you do me the honors and become Mrs. McCoy?" I smile and nod "yes! Yes of course!" Bones puts the engagement ring on my finger.

*4 years later*

I waited for Bones to come home so I can tell him the good news. Once Bones came home, I smile and say "Hi honey.. I found out the gender of the baby today.." Bones looks up at me and his eyes are lit up. He asks "What's the gender?" I smile and say excitedly "The baby is a boy!" Bones smiles big and hugs me gently. He kneels down and kisses my stomach. "God I'm the luckiest husband and father in the world." I smile and say softly "I can't wait to see how our beautiful son will look like." Bones looks up at me lovingly and says softly "neither can I my love." I smile and peck his lips.

Star Trek one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara