Spock

*This is requested by @TheMiddleElf. Enjoy!*

As a dare from Captain Kirk, I was supposed to feed Spock, my boyfriend, chocolate somehow and record him. Being the adventures one out of my group of friends, I'm going to do it.

   The day that I was going to give Spock some chocolate, my group of friends came to me. Uhura said "You don't have to do this, Y/N. No matter how funny it would be." Kirk said "No no. She has to do it but if she doesn't then I have to call her a ridiculous nickname." Scotty then said "Let Y/N do it, Uhura. Spock won't be mad at her." Sulu and Chekov said "It will be funny." Bones said "Don't forget to record, Y/N. I want to see that Vulcan drunk." We all laughed except for Uhura but she was smiling.

      I went Spock's room, I started to make white chocolate cookies. While I was mixing, Spock came in and saw that I was baking. Spock said "Hello Y/N. I did not know you were going to be here." I shrugged and said "Sorry to just come in Spock without letting you know but I thought we could bake." Spock nodded and said "It's okay, Y/N. What are we going to bake?" I said "Cookies but don't worry there's not going to be chocolate in there." Spock had nodded his head and said "Okay lets starting making the cookies."

An hour as passed and the cookies are done. I got out my phone and recorded while Spock started to eat the cookies. After he ate 3 cookies, he got drunk. Spock tried to get up and walk but he started to be clumsy. He asked "Y/N, w-w-what did you put in those c-c-cookies?" I smiled and said "I put white chocolate chips in the batter when you weren't paying attention." He then said "Come on Y/N, let's walk around." I laughed and said "No, Spock! You're drunk and you won't be able to walk." Spock then said "I can totally walk." I smiled and said "Okay. Prove it." Spock smiled and stood up and walked towards the door and ran off. I put down my phone and chased after him.

I looked after him but I couldn't find him. I then looked at the bridge and sure enough, he was there bugging Bones. Everyone, including Uhura, was laughing. Bones said "I swear to god, Spock, if you don't leave me alone I will hypo you." Kirk looked up and said "Did you just hypo?" Bones smiled and said "Yes Jim, I did. If both of you stop bugging me then I'll hypo both of you." Sulu saw me and said "Hey Y/N. How did you get him to eat chocolate?" I smiled and said "I put white chocolate in the batter when he wasn't looking and I told him that it was something else." Kirk said "Good job, Y/N." I smiled and said "Thank you Captain."

After Spock was running around, Bones and I finally got him to his room and put him in his bed. Bones then gave Spock a shoot that made him sleepy.

The next day, Spock came up to me on the bridge and said "Y/N, what happened to me yesterday? I do not remember anything." Sulu, Chekov, Uhura, Scotty, Bones, Kirk, and I all laughed. Spock looked even more confused and Chekov said "You vere ate chocolate, Mr. Spock." Spock said "But how did I.... Y/N, did you give me chocolate cookies?" I nodded and said "White chocolate cookies and Kirk dared me to do it. I'm sorry, Spock." He nodded and said "I forgive you, Y/N." Kirk said "And that's why I gave the dare to Y/N. Case closed."