Spock

*Requested rowena1873. Hope you enjoy.*

*Y/N pov*

   Today is my first day of joining the U. S Enterprise. I'm a recruit for nursing and if I do good, I can stay. To be honest, I'm kinda scared but I know what I signed up for. I just hope that the captain and the head doctor like me.

*Spock's pov*

   The captain said "Come on, Spock! The girl hasn't even been on the ship yet and you're already doubting her! She's top of her class and all of her teachers say that she's ready." I said "Captain, with all due respect, I do not believe that she is ready. She is only a child."

The captain said "How old are you again, Chekov?" Chekov looked up from god station and said "I'm only sewenteen, sir."

Captain Kirk said "thank you, Chekov. How old is she again, Bones?" Bones said "She's 26 Kirk." Captain Kirk said "Do you think she's ready, Bones?" Bones said "Yes I do and I think she will make a good nurse and an excellent member to the team."

I just sighed and said "I do not think she is ready and I do not think she is intelligent." Mr. McCoy said "She will prove you wrong Spock and when she does, I will be laughing my ass off." I said "That is illogical because-" Scotty had called the bridge and said "Miss Y/N has arrived. Should I bring her up right now." Captain Kirk said "Yes Scotty; thank you." Scotty said "No problem, Captain."

*Y/N pov."

As soon as I got off the transfer, an Scottish man came up to me and said "Hello lassie, I'm Scotty and you must be Y/N Y/L/N." I nodded and said "Nice to meet you Scotty." "I just called the captain and he wants to me to take you to the bridge." said Scotty. I nodded and he lead me to the bridge.

  Once we got to the bridge, Captain Kirk and Spock were arguing about something. Scotty said "Captain Kirk and Spock, I brought Y/N. Now you two boys can stop arguing." Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock had stopped arguing. Captain Kirk went up to me and said "Hi I'm James Kirk but please call me Jim when we're not working. The gentleman with the bangs behind me is Spock, he's my first commander. The other grumpy gentleman behind me is Leonard McCoy, but everyone calls him Bones, and  he's the head doctor." I said "It's nice to meet you, Captain Kirk, Mr. Spock, and Bones. I'm Y/N Y/L/N." Captain Kirk said "Its good to have you here, right Spock?" We all looked at him and noticed he was speechless. Scotty had punched him on the shoulder and Spock said "Oh yes, it is good to have you here with us. Mr. McCoy, why don't you show Miss Y/L/N where she's staying and her station at the medbay." Bones said "I can't believe I'm taking orders from a freaking Vulcan, no offense Spock. Come on Y/N, lets show you around." I nodded and went with him.

A few weeks later, I've gotten used to The U.S. S Enterprise and all of the adventures. Captain Kirk had told me that I could stay with them till the 5 year journey is over. I got all excited and Spock told me "Good job, Miss Y/L/N, you deserve it. I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me tomorrow night at the cafeteria?" I said "Sure, Spock. I'll meet you there after work."

The following night had finally came and I was really nervous. Once I got there, I saw Spock and I went to where he was. I said "Hey, Spock." He looked up with those beautiful brown eyes and he said "Hello, Miss Y/L/N." I sat down and said "Thanks for asking me to come and hang out with you." "My pleasure." said Spock.

We talked a lot about ourselves and Spock got really interested about my theory about medical stuff and about the earth. We also talked about how Spock should embrace himself because there's only one of him and he shouldn't listen to what others say about him, especially Bones but it's funny how they always argue.

After we ate, Spock walked me to my room. I said "Thanks again, Spock. I had fun tonight." Spock said "I also had fun tonight, Miss Y/N. I hope we can do this again sometime in the future." We stopped in front of my quarters and I said "I hope so too. Well this is my place. I'll see you tomorrow and I'll like to go on a date with you, Spock." I kissed him on the check and went into my quarters.

A few months have passed and I can finally say that Spock is my boyfriend. Spock had finally embraced who he is and he always teaches me new things. I really like him and I hope that he's the one.