Spock

*This is also requested by emcorn1991. Enjoy!! There are some bad words in this.*

     As a navigator, I get to be on the bridge but I'm not head navigator. That belongs to Pavel Chekov but he doesn't like to tell me what to do so he lets Spock tell me do it for him. As I spent some time with Spock, I've developed feelings for him and his girlfriend, Nyota Uhura, noticed.

Uhura came up to me one day and said "Hey Y/N." I said "Hi Uhura and I'm good. How are you?" She smiled and said "I would be better if you stop liking my boyfriend." I went pale and said "How did you find out?" Uhura said "I see the way you look at him and it makes me sick. I thought you were better than that, Y/N. Liking men that are taking." She then walked away.

But it didn't stop there. She kept calling me a whore or a slut or a fake. It kept getting worse and worse.

  3 months later, Spock overheard Uhura say "Spock will never love a nerd like you over a beautiful girl like me." I said with anger "You know what, Uhura? I'm done being nice to you. I tried being the bigger person and not start anything but this is getting out of hand. Spock doesn't need you in his life. He could do way better and you don't deserve him. I might not be as pretty as you but I'm smarter than you will ever be." Before she can say anything, Spock said "I agree with you, Y/N. I apologize on behalf of Nyota. Nyota, I'm sorry but I'm going to say what you humans say. I'm dumping you." Nyota started to cry and she ran off. Spock then said "Miss Y/N, would you like to go on a date with me?" I smiled and said "Sure Spock. I'll go on a date with you."