Sulu

*Requested by rowena1873. Hope you enjoy.*

   Hi, I'm Y/N Y/L/N and I'm only 5 years old. I'm friends with Demora Sulu. We're basically sisters and we live next door to each other. Her dads are really nice and they always let me come over all the time. Her dads and my aunt are really close. Her dad, Hikaru, works for Star Fleet and we always talk about going to space like him.

*2 years later*

  Demora and I were in my backyard, when she got a big surprise. We were pretending to be in a Star Fleet ship when her dad came home. Dermora was pretending to be a navigator and I was pretending to be a doctor.

We heard the back door open and closed, we looked up and saw that it was her dad. Dermora got up from the ground and ran to her. She yelled "Daddy! You're home!" Her dad hugged her and laughed. He said "And I'm going to stay home forever."

*14 years later*

Demora and I shrieked when we found out that we're both going to serve on The U. S. S Franklin. Demora is going to be a navigator and I'm going to be a doctor, just like when we pretended to be those 2 things when we were 7 years old.

Demora said "We did it, Y/N!" I said "Heck yeah we did! All that hard work finally payed off somehow." She said "We're going to be friends forever, huh?" I put my arm around her and said "Even longer, Demora."

We smiled at each other and we went to to tell our families that we did it.