Chekov

Okay guys this was requested by Kawesomedog2001, I hope you'll enjoy. Look at that beautiful smile of his.*

     I was talking to my good friend, Melissa, when someone scared the living daylight out of me. I turned and saw it was Pavel, my handsome boyfriend who happens to be a year older than me. I smiled and said "Don't scare me like that Pasha!" He started to laugh and then I punched him on the arm, he stopped and said "Sorry baby, I von't scare you like zat." I laughed and said "It's okay, I have to go back to work. I'll see you later, I love you." Pavel said "Me too and I love you too."

     Once melissa and I walked to the engine room we separated ways. I asked Scotty what I can do and he said "You can work on the pipes and help me with a few things after you are done lassie." I nodded and I started working on a few pipes.

      A few minutes later, something was happening and everyone started to run around. I stood up and ran to the other side to check war was happening. I saw that a computer, a few pipes, and a few other important things were destroyed. My best friend Alyssa said "A few other things are broken too but on the other side and on the south side. Can you fix these? I nodded my head and started to get work. Then something exploded and I was to late to run off.

     I blacked out I could hear everything. Someone must have called med bay and they got everyone who was injured.  Bones said to me in my hear 'you will survive, Y/N. You've got to and for Chekov too. I'll call him and let him know what happened.' I heard Pavel say "LET ME SEE HER! SHE NEEDS ME RIGHT NOW!! IF YOU DON'T pLET ME SEE HER I'LL FIGHT YOU!!" After he stopped, I felt a hand on my hand and said "Hey, Y/N. I can't believe you were caught in that explosive, it should have been me. Baby, you still look perfect and I love you. I'm going to worry about you till you wake up and I'm going to ask you something when you wake up."

    After what seems to be hours, I woke up and Pavel was sleeping right next to me. I whispered "Pavel." He woke up and he smiled, he rose and kissed my lips passionately. He let go and asked "Will you marry me?" I nod my head and said "Yes and I'm glad that I'm awake for that. I love you Pasha." Pavel smiled and kissed me, then he put a ring on my finger. He looked up at me and said "I was worried sick and I thought you won't wake up." I rolled my eyes and said "I know, I heard everything you dork." We both laughed and I was free from med bay after a few days, I ended up having a broken leg and my right arm was broken.

*Sorry it took so long!! I'm really busy now and I'm trying my best to keep up with these!! I hope you enjoyed it!"