Bones

*This is requested by ofbooksandroses. Enjoy!*

       As a nurse, people usually respect me. Everyday is the same thing and I'm always tired. I usually work with Bones, the head doctor and my crush, on Alpha shift and I get bullied by this other nurse named Amanda, who is on gamma shift.

    I woke up at 5:00 this Friday and I left my room at 5:30. While I was walking to medical, I accidentally bumped into Amanda. I sighed and said "Hello Amanda and sorry for bumping into you." She snared at me and said "You better be, you bitch. Oh Bones wanted to tell you that you're no longer on the Alpha shift because he gave it to me and now you're going to be on my old shift." I rolled my eyes and said "First of all, you're the reason why god made middle fingers. Second of all, Bones wouldn't do that because he knows I'm a hard worker and I know what to do." She stood there surprised and I smiled and walked away. Amanda yelled out "Well at least I know my real parents!" I looked around and said "What did you say?" Amanda said "You heard me. At least my parents didn't put me up for adoption." I said "How did you-?" She said "I overheard you and Bones talking about your families. Everyone on the ships knows because of me and they all make fun of you. Well except for Chekov, Sulu, Bones, Uhura, Spock, Scotty, and Kirk. Bones and Kirk wouldn't make fun of you because Kirk knows how it feels to not know a parent and Bones is in love with you."

As if he was called, Bones came and said "That's enough Amanda. Why don't you report to Captain Kirk? He's waiting for you." Amanda was about to say something but Kirk, who was behind her, said "Come on Amanda. You're going off the ship for bullying Y/N for.... Y/N, how long has she been bullying you?" I said through tears "2 years." Kirk said "I'm sorry Y/N. Come on Amanda."

After they left, Bones said to me "Why didn't you tell me before?" I was wiping my tears and said "I didn't want you to worry about it. And besides why does it matter?" Bones looked at me and said "It matters because I'm in love with you and I've been waiting for the right time to tell you. Everyone on the ship loves you. No one is making fun of you because you don't know your real parents." I smiled and he said "Want to know why I love you?" I nodded. Bones said "I'm in love with you because you're beautiful, smart, funny, sarcastic, awesome, nerdy, and sweet." I smiled and said "I love you too, Bones." We both smiled and kissed. He pulled away and I asked "How did you guys find out?" Bones said "Kirk and I were walking to medical since he needs to do his check up and we overheard the conversation. Lucky for Kirk because I needed to give him a shot." Good comeback too." I laughed and said "Thanks." We kissed again.