Bones

*This is also requested by emcorn1991. This includes suicide. Enjoy!*

      This is the day that I was going to tell my friend, Leonard "Bones" McCoy, that I'm in love with him. I'm hoping he feels the same way. I start to develop feelings for him when we first met at med bay. He made my days better. I'm planning on telling him that I love him after the mandatory check up.

     But as I started to set up my station for the mandatory check up, I heard Bones and Dr. Marcus flirting with each other. I looked towards them, I saw Bones looking at Dr. Marcus the way girls want to be looked at. I heard Carol say "You wanna go on a date with me, Bones?" Bones then smiled and said "Sure, Carol." I started to cry when one of my best friends, Pavel Chekov, came in. Pavel noticed and comforted me. Pavel said "It's going to be alright, Y/N. If you start to cry zen I vill cry. Come on, let's take you to your room." I shook my head and said "No Pavel. I have to stay here. But thank you so much." He said "You're velcome, Y/N. What happened?" I sighed and said "I'll tell you everything while I check you. Okay?" He nodded and I did the check up.

    Once I got to my room, I got my sharp scissors and started cutting my arms and cry. I had cut straight down my arms and legs. After I finished cutting, I called Pavel and Hikaru Sulu, my other best friend, to come over quickly. They came as fast as they can and since they know my code, they just barged in. They saw the cuts and Sulu asked while Chekov looked for the first aid kit "What happened, Y/N? Why would you do this?" I said through my tears "I did it because of Bones. He doesn't love me and he never will." Sulu said while kneeling down "That's nonsense, Y/N. Everyone sees the way he looks at you when you're not paying attention to him. He adores you." Chekov said "Lets fix these up. Yeah?" I nodded, then Sulu and Chekov put bandages on my arms and legs.

But everyday I see Bones and Carol together, I would go to my room and start crying and cutting. Every night, I would cry myself to sleep because Bones doesn't love me and he won't love a loser like me. This has been happening for weeks and the only ones who know are Chekov and Sulu.

4 weeks later, Bones came up to me and said "What's your problem, Y/N? You've been ignoring me for the past 4 months and it's driving me insane!" I said "Why should you care Bones? Shouldn't you be with Carol since you're together?" Bones said "We're not together, Y/N!" I said "Don't bullshit me, Leonard! I see the way you look at her. You're in love with her! Go ahead and be with her!" I started to walk away but he got my arm and he lifted my shelves and saw my cuts. He looked back at me and said "Y/N, w-w-why did y-y-you do t-t-this?" I sighed and said "Because of you, Leonard!" Bones looked confused and asked "Because of me?" I decided to kiss him for 30 seconds and separated from him. I said "Yes because of you. I hated seeing you with Carol everyday." Bones' eyes had softened and said "Y/N, I'm so sorry for everything. I just wanted to make you jealous because I've been in love with you since the day we first meet. Chekov and Sulu told me 2 weeks ago about your self harming." I sighed and said "I've been in love with you since the day we meet and I wanted to tell you 4 months ago but I saw you with Carol. I'm going to thank them later." He looked at the ground and said "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I never wanted to hurt you." He looked back at me and I slightly smiled. Bones smiled and said "Can you promise me something." I nodded and he said "Can you please promise me that you would stop self harming? I don't want to lose the love of my life. I lost my older sister because of self harming, if I lost you I wouldn't know what to do with myself." I swiped the tear that was going down his check and said "I promise, Bones, okay? I promise." He grabbed my waist and kissed me.

3 years later, we got married and 2 years later, we had twins, one boy and one girl, name Evan and Ellie, Ellie was named after Bones's sister. Then we had another boy name Ethan. Pavel became the twins' godfather and Hikaru became Ethan's godfather.