Spock

*Requested by @LogicalTrekiness. Enjoy!

When I was 1 years old, my father made my family move to the planet of Vulcan because he applied for a leading scientist . My mom always said that my brother, who's 4 years older than me, was having a fit and I didn't really care because I didn't understand.

Now that I'm 13 years old, I learned to love the Vulcan tradition and I have a few good friends. But my best friend is this boy name Spock, who happens to have a human mother. Spock and I have been bullied because we're half or completely human. We have never been separated since the first day of school and our families really don't mind it because we've got each other's back.

This one night, my parents called my brother and I to the living room and told us something that my brother has been waiting to hear since we came to Vulcan. "We're going back to earth and we're leaving this Friday!" said my dad. James, my brother, yelled "Yes! Finally!" while I yelled "What? Why?!?" My dad said "Because Y/N, they no longer need me and they told me that we could go back to Earth." I said "But how am I supposed to tell Spock?" James stopped jumping around and said "Well, you've got to tell your Vulcan boyfriend." I glared at him and said "For the last time, he's not my boyfriend! He's just my best friend! And at least I have a friend unlike you!" James laughed and said "I have friends. Back home!" I smiled and said "Oh, those friends! The ones that never called you to see how you're doing. Yeah James, really good friends." James was about to open his mouth but mom said "That's enough! Go start packing your stuff! Both of you!"

     The next day, I was going to tell Spock that I was moving back to earth but I was still surprised. So I decided to wait till after school to tell him. "Hey, Spock." I said while running towards him after school. He turned around and said "Hello, Y/N. Do you need to tell me something?" I nodded and said "I'm going back to earth and I don't know when we're ever going to see each other." Spock started to look sad and he looked like he wanted to cry. Who can blame him? His best friend, his only friend, was leaving. Spock asked "When are you going to leave?" I said "Friday." Spock nodded and said we better walk home.

Today was finally Friday. I really don't want to leave because I grew up on Vulcan and Spock was here. But I had to. My family and I were leaving at noon and we can't say goodbye to all of our friends.

I finished backing my clothes and stared to cry. James came in and said "Dad asked if you were done." I nodded and he said "Y/N, listen. I know how you feel about Spock. He means the world to you but not all friendships lasts. I hope you know that." I nodded and said "Yeah I know." Then he left my room.

We were ready to leave at 10:30 and left to the plane station at 10:45. We got to the station at 11:30 and got on board. As I was sitting down, I saw Spock through the window and I waved. He then waved back at me and started to cry. The plane stated to take off and I looked forward and sighed.

    After I left Vulcan with my family and went back to earth, I hardly talked to Spock because he thought we would never see each other again.

6 years later, I got accepted to a science school but I declined because I wanted to go to star fleet. Little did I know, Spock had refused to join the VAOS and joined Star fleet as well. I went into the medical field and I was top of my class. I found out later, by Spock of course, that Spock was top of his class for science.

    Well I was walking in the hallways of the academy, I got an email by Captain Pike that I would be aboard the new ship with him. Captain pike was close with my family so it's kinda obvious that he would want me on his ship.

    When I got on board the ship, I saw someone with Vulcan ears and the same person noticed me and he smiled at me. He then sat down next to me and said "Y/N?" I looked at him and said "Yes? How can I help you?" He said "I don't know if you remember me but we were friends during our childhoods while your father was working on my home planet. I'm Spock." I started to smile and said "Of course I remember you, Spock! It's been so long!"

    After a few months we got together and we were really happy together.