Spock

*This story was requested by @nasusregalis, I hope you enjoy this!*

     This is the day i was going to marry the love of my life, Spock. I was nervous and scared. My mom and Nyota were trying to calm me down, but it didn't work. Then my dad talked to me and I started to clam down. Jim, Sulu, Scotty, Pavel, and McCoy came to see me and they all said that I looked beautiful and the dress made me look like a gem. The dress looks like:

   My makeup was simple and my hair was done in a French style, it was done by Nyota and my mom

   My makeup was simple and my hair was done in a French style, it was done by Nyota and my mom. Spock and I decided to have the wedding in spring. All of our families and close friends were there.

    The wedding is starting and all of my bridesmaids started to walk. My dad looked at me and said "Are you ready sweetie?" I looked at him and said "Already as I can ever be daddy." He nodded his head and we started to walk.

    I looked at Spock and he was smiling, I mean actually smiling. I think he started to cry and Jim, his best man, patted his back and said "You picked a pretty cool girl, Spock." We finally got to were the priest and Spock, Spock said "You look like a gem, Y/N." I smiled and said "You look handsome Spock." The priest started the wedding. 

    We finally got to the vows and Spock said his first: "Y/N, I fell in love with the moment I laid eyes on you. You make me a better person and you were there for me countless times like when my mother died. You always know how to make me smile like making fun of Jim with McCoy." Everyone started to laugh except for Jim who just shook his head but he was smiling. "You are one of the smartest people I know and I was happy that you accepted my question to marry me. Thank you for loving me the way you do and showing me a new way of life. I promise to love you for an entire and I will never to hurt you."

      It was my turn to say my vows: "Spock, I loved you as long I can remember. If it weren't for you, I would still be depress about my ex boyfriend Martin. I'm glad that I make you smile when McCoy and I make fun of Jim, I mean who wouldn't? He's pretty easy to make fun." Everyone was laughing really hard and Kirk mouthed 'I will get revenge.' "I love working with you and I'm always thinking of you. Thank you for loving me like I'm a princess and thank you for giving me ideas for certain things like engines. I promise to love you like there was no tomorrow and to be with you every step of he way, I love you and I will never stop."

  The priest said "Spock, do you take this woman as your wife, in sickness and in health?" Spock turned to me and said "I do." The priest said "Y/N, do you take this man as your husband, in sickness and in health?" I looked at Spock and said "I do." "You may kiss the bride." We both kissed, Spock was the one who let go and said "I love you." "I love you too, Spock." I said. We both turned to everyone and ran down the aisle.