Chapter 4: Sucked and Molested

Start from the beginning

Watching her, even Jin yawned.

Watching Jin, even Jungkook yawned.

Jungkook let out a small laughter as he spoke, "Yawns are contagious"

The eldest nodded as he dragged his feet across the living room, then, down the corridor.

"Goodnight maknae" Jungkook heard Jin's tired voice before he heard the door shut with a quiet click.

-

11:24pm

The maknae was groaning as he fed her second bowl.

"Babies eat so fucking much" he annoyingly cursed as he poured some baby cereal into the messy, sticky bowl.

Adding some milk into it, his face formed a disgusted expression when he felt the baby's dirty, sticky hands roam around his abs, chest and his silk nightwear.

Anyhow, ignoring it, he lit up the stove and placed a frying pan on it. Pouring some milk into it, so that he could atleast get her fed with milk, he turned around to grab the sterilised bottle.

Throughout this, the baby embraced by his left arm. He was afraid if he left her on the couch, she'd roll down and then she'd cry.

He could swear he'd do anything to prevent from crying. He was just so done with that sickening mewling noises.

Just when he was pouring the milk into the bottle he gasped. The frying pan slipped from his hands as it made a clattering sound when clashing against the floor. His eyes were the widest ever. Milk from the frying pan now on his slippers.

He froze. He was shook. He was dead-on zoned out.

A half-sleeping Hoseok came running from his room, too shocked and scared of whatever caused the noise.

"Burglars, you about to catch these—"

Just as he entered the kitchen, he slipped on the milk which caused him to fall. "Fuck!" He cursed, falling butt-faced on the floor. He groaned, immediately massaging his hurt buttcheeks.

Jungkook turned around, even more wide eyed and that's when Hoseok saw the baby's lips freeing Jungkook's right nipple from her mouth.

Hoseok gagged.

Jungkook chocked as his wide eyes finally let tears flow down his cheeks.

"H-hyung! I feel molested!" He whined as he placed the baby shakingly on the kitchen counte. Hoseok stood up and saw a sobbing Jungkook run down the corridor into room. He heard how the maknae's room door shut loudly.

He then, also heard few groans from the rooms beside Jungkook's.

-

12:34am

Hoseok finally put the baby into her crib. She was giggly and did not seem to pierce one tear down her cheeks.

Hoseok was glad. He was happy. He was excited to go back to sleep.

"Hobi Hyung?" Taehyung's groggy voice came, with the dragging of his slippers. He was yawning when he spoke so.