Blanc (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

Your pov
"Hey Rom and Ram is your sister here" I ask. "Mm but she's in a meeting right now" Rom says. "Yeah so hang out with us instead we're bored" Ram says. They look so alike but why is their personality so different from each other. "I guess I can play with you two for awhile" I say. "YES LETS GO" Ram says dragging me with her. "W-wait for me" Rom says behind us. Oh man I hope I don't get hurt again.
36 minuets later
"Ahhhhh someone help me" I yelled. Why did I agree to sliding down the hill. "WOOHOO This is awesome" Ram says. Shit shit shit. I'm going to die. "Shut the f*ck up already" Blanc yelled. "Blanc what did I say about cussing at your sisters" I say. I'm saved. "Y/n what are you doing here" she asks surprised. "Supposedly visiting my girlfriend who said she was free at the moment but when I got here wasn't" I say. "Ah sorry something came up and I had to take care of it" she says. "Whatever I have to go back anyway see you Rom, Ram. Bye Blanc" I say giving her a kiss.
Blanc pov
F*ck I messed up. "Is everything alright" Noire asks. "Sorry my sisters where being rowdy" I say. "No it's okay they must've been having fun" she says. "Yeah sorry can we discuss this later I have something to take care of now" I say. "Yeah go on this is not that important anyway" she says. "Sorry have a good day" I say. Now what am I going to do with her. I hope I can still catch up to her. "If you want to make it up to her you can go and get her favorite food for her" Rom says. "Rom when did you get in here" I ask. "J-just now but I'm just t-telling you what you can do to make it better" she says.  "Mm thank you Rom make sure your sister doesn't get into any trouble I'll see you two later alright" I say. "Mm bye bye" she says. Her favorite food. Now where can I find some good apples around here.
2 hours later
Your pov
Stupid Blanc and her stupid language. "Maybe I'm not cut out for this relationship after all. I've never been in a relationship with someone I like before and this is just to new to me" I say. I should go back home instead back to my family and friends. Worst of all today is our one month anniversary. Today is just not my day.
Blanc pov
Where is she where did she go. F*ck me. Rustle. There. "Y/n wait please don't go" I pleaded. "What do you want Blanc" Y/n says. "I'm sorry for ruining our special day today. I should've been a better girlfriend to you especially since our relationship is still new to you" I say. "Blanc I know your sorry but how do I know this relationship is stable enough to be in" I say. "If you just put your trust in me I'll make sure it's stable. Just trust me I'll show you that this relationship is what we both need" I say. "Blanc you know I trust you. You know I'll always trust you" she says. "Then please give our relationship another try I messed up and I know that just give us another try" I say. Please I messed up I don't want you to leave. "Show me that you want our relationship to work and I'll never leave you. Make our relationship something precious and important to you but not enough that it'll interfere with your work. But overall show me that you love me" she says. "I'll do all of those. I'll do what I need to show you how important you are to me. So please don't leave me I don't know what I'll do if you do" I say. "Okay but please don't blow me off you said you had time and we've had this set up for weeks since we couldn't see each other because of our schedules" she says. "Mm I'm sorry my love and here I brought you an apple pie your favourite" I say. "Thank you. I'm also sorry I should've known that you would still have work I guess I was still hoping that we would spend the whole day together being goofy and all" she says. "You were right to think that it's my fault for not getting done with all my work" I say. "Come on let's eat this pie together okay" she says. "Mm I love you Y/n" I say. "I love you to Blanc for now and ever" she says.