Rindō Kobayashi (Shokugeki no Soma)

Your pov
"Mm yeah whatever I don't care" I say. "Oh come on Y/n please it would be a honor for you to come to the competition" he says. "I already said yes damn lay off already" I say. "Oh right well then I'll see you there okay and don't be late" Souma says. "Okay I get it Souma just get out of my house already I know it feels natural to see me all naked and stuff but your grown up already and I like someone so this kinda feels weird also embarrassing" I say. "Haha sorry I'll try not to talk to you when your naked next time" he says leaving. "There shouldn't even be a next time" I muttered to myself. Damn him and his weird timing to come in when I'm naked. I really should make sure to lock my doors. Damn it Erina you just had to tell him where I live.... well at least Rindō will be there. Speaking of Rindō I wonder how she is. I haven't seen her in months. I hope she isn't mad at me for not visiting her. Oh well better get some sleep for the competition.
Next day-competition
Rindō pov
...ha I wonder how Y/n is doing. It's been three months since we've seen each other. Ugh I miss her we haven't touched each other and it's getting to me. "Alright everyone before we start the match there is someone here who you all know of. Our Queen of Geniuses the one who surpassed every chefs in Japan at the age of three. Y/n Y/l/n" the announcer says. Hm Y/n my Y/n my baby. My love. She's here but I thought she was in America. "Ya nice to meet you all I came here out of my own will also because Souma asked me to come. Well I hope you do great in this competition and strive to make your best dish ever and whatever you do don't you dare cheat. That's all have a great competition" Y/n says. Hmmm she's always great with her words. No wonder I was attracted to her when I met her. Oh I can't wait until I get to hug her again.
3 hours later
Your pov
Disgusting, rubbish, ugh no more why did I allow them to serve me the competitors dishes. I knew I shouldn't have eaten them ugh my stomach it hurts. Mmm I want to eat Rindōs cooking at least she makes them well not burned. Tch why did Souma invite me here. The kids here sure are good at making food and all but they miss a few couple steps. Eh Rin is here. Ahh she looks beautiful as ever like a flower blossoming for the first time. Mm she looks lovely. "Rin what are you doing here" I asked. "Ah well as an elite everyone decided to compete against each other to see how far they have gone" she says. Hmmm no wonder he invited me here. Damn bastard tricked me oh well at least I get to see Rin here.
Rindō pov
Mm it's Y/n oh I want to kiss her. "By the way do you want to come to my house" Y/n asks. "Mm sure let's go" I say. "Umm also well can I kiss you" she asks. "Nothing ever stopped you before so why are you asking now" I ask. "That's true but aren't you mad that I haven't visited you" she asks. "No I know you where in America and could barely come back in time for the competition so it's okay" I say. "Then..." she says. "Come here my love" I say. "Mm Rin I missed ya" she says. "Hehe stop your tickling me" I say. "Mm you've always been ticklish on your neck" Y/n says sucking on it. "Ahh no s-stop Y/n people can see us" I say. Mm I wouldn't mind if we where at her house. "Hehe alright but don't think you'll get away from this come on let's go home" she says. "Mm let's go" I say. Ohh I can't wait. My body is already being impatient.

---
Ah I have no excuse for being late this time sorry for the wait.
I'm sorry it took long to do this requester. My apologies.