Weiss Schnee (RWBY)

Your pov
Mm so this is the school that uncle put me in. Oh I just hope I can actually make friends here. And maybe I don't know maybe a g-girlfriend. "Excuse me your Y/n Y/l/n right" a man says. "Ah y-yes I am you must be the headmaster right" I mutter. Ha never mind I'll never be able to break through my shy type. "Yes I am. Come I'll I introduce you to your teacher and group leader" he says. "Y-yes thank you" I say. Group leader oh no I forgot they had groups here. Ohh what am I going to do >_<. "Here you are this is Ruby she's your leader for your group if you need any help just ask her" he says. "Yes sir" I say. "I'll be leaving you in her care now have a great time here at this school" he says. "Y-yes thank you" I say. "Hi I'm Ruby if you want you can ask anything to me let's go to our dorm room first alright" Ruby says. "Y-yes" I say.
Weiss pov
Argh where is that red hoodie girl at. "Oh hey Weiss look at who's here" Ruby says. Ha wow umm wow I ah I who is that person. "Who is that" I ask. "Ha it's Y/n remember our new teammate" she says. "N-nice to meet y-you" Y/n says. Y/n huh what a beautiful name. "Hello hey Ruby I can take it over from here I can show her around" I say. "What but head master put me in charge of her" Ruby says. "It's alright I'm sure you want to go have fun with your sister right" I say. "Hmm then thanks alright Y/n she'll take care of you for now see ya later" she says. "A-alright" Y/n says. Cute she stuttered.
Your pov
Wahha want am I going to do. She looks so pretty and cool. But also kinda mean. Mmm what's going to happen to me. "Hi I'm Weiss Schnee I'm going to show you around" Weiss says. "H-hello I'm Y-y/n" I say. Mmm. This is so terrifying my hearts beating so fast. "Come I'll show you where we train" she says. "O-oh" I say. Oh am I losing it or something. Geez why am I so nervous all of a sudden. "Where here and great timing to it seems another class is training right now you can take a look at what they do" she says. Huh their doing basic routines. "Their about done stretching lets have a match shall we" she says. "E-eh a match already" I say. "Great way to test your skills and look Ruby's in there you can go against her to test your strength" she says. Ehh but I can't go against my leader. Uncle always told me to believe in my leader and never hurt them. Oh what do I do. "Oh and take it seriously she doesn't go easy on anyone" she says. "Y-yes alright" I muttered. "Hey Y/n you ready for our match" Ruby says. "Yes I a-am" I say. "Alright let's go" she says.
2 minutes later
"I-I'm so sorry I d-don't know my strength a-and I let it go t-to f-far" I stuttered. "No it's okay I know your strength now. I can count on you whenever in battle hehe your cool Y/n lets have more matches in the future" Ruby says. "Y-yes" I say.
Weiss pov
Ha wow she's so so strong. Beautiful and strong wow what a great combination. Great girlfriend material...no wait no I can't think about her like that she's just a friend I mustn't also I just met her. Father would feel disappointed in me if I make a move on someone I just met... oh well I'm sorry father but I can't let her get away she's perfect to me. I can't wait until I learn more about her. "Now that where done with your match lets head to the showers you must exhausted from your flight" I say. "Y-yes thank you" she mutters. Ah how am I going to make a move on her if she barley is willing to talk to me.
2 weeks later
Your pov
Mm what do I do I can't like her she's my friend. "Hey Y/n you ready" Ruby says. "M-mm" I hummed. "Ha your still shy as ever huh" she says. "S-sorry" I say. "It's alright with me but I think Weiss is having a hard time getting to talk with you. Why don't you just give her a chance" she says. "Eh Y-you knew" I stuttered. "Yeah everyone knows already well except for her she's clueless unless you tell her directly you know. So just give her chance maybe your relationship will grow" she says. "Mmm maybe I'll see you later" I say. "Alright bye bye don't be late sir training" she says. "Alright" I say walking to my room. Mmm what am I going to do. I still get nervous around her. "Hey Y/n you think we can talk" Weiss says. "O-of course" I say. "I know we haven't known each other for long and stuff but will you allow me to at least take you on a date" she says. "D-date" I repeated. "I really like you Y/n in a romantic way just give me one chance at least please" she says. "Yes I will go on a date with you" I say. I didn't stutter this time. I can't wait. "Yes how about this Sunday" Weiss says. "Perfect" I say. "Great come on lets go to our training room" she says holding my hand. "Y-yes l-lets go" I say blushing. Ohh this girl is going to be the death of me.