Maki Nishikino (Love Live!)

Your pov
Mmm mm yeah stretching is the best. Maki's villa is the best place to sleep after all. Haaa I wonder if she even knows I'm staying here. I mean her mother really loves to tease her when it comes to me. Ohh what's that smell I thought I was here alone. Wait alone holy shit who's here. Great I better put on a shirt and an underwear on at least. Haa I hate putting on clothes.... why is there a short person making food in the kitchen. "Ho what are you making" I ask. "Spaghetti w-wait who are you" she asks. "I'm y/n I was sleeping upstairs who are you" I ask. "Hmpf I'm Nico I'm an idol" Nico says. Ohh an idol. Then she's Maki's friend. "Are you friends with Maki" I ask. "Ha who would want to be friends with her" she says. Oh she has the same personality as Maki when it comes to being friends with others. Hmm speaking of Maki where is she. "Hey do you know where Maki is" I ask. "Why do you want to know who are you exactly" she asks. "Mm a friend I guess you can say her mother lets me stay here if I ever come to Japan so do you know where she is" I ask. "She's out on the beach with the other girls. Why don't you wait until the foods ready and please put pants on"she says. Ehhh too much work. Whatever she's making food and I'm hungry. "Okay call me when it's ready will ya oh but just yell out food ready Maki doesn't know I'm here. And I want to surprise her" I say. "Yeah just go on and on some pants" she says. "Okay I get i'm going" I say. Just have to put on some pants that's all and then I get food.

 Just have to put on some pants that's all and then I get food

Hmm hat or no hat. Well I'm going to be inside the house so no hat. I can't wait until the food is ready I'm hungry.
Maki pov
Pho I miss Y/n. I wonder how she's doing. She better be doing well in school. "Hey dinner is ready" Niko-chan says. "Food ne Niko-chan what did you make" Honoka-chan asks. "SPAGHETTI" a voice yelled. Haa it's Y/n what's is she doing here. Ah mother why didn't you tell me Y/n is staying here. "Hey who's this" Nozomi-san asks. "It seems she's Maki's friend is what she said" Niko-chan says. "Hmm Maki I missed ya" Y/n says. "I missed you to Y/n" I say hugging her. Mm I missed her warmth. I missed you y/n.
Your pov
Mmm soo warm. "So Maki-chan you really do know her. Mind introducing her to us" a blonde says. American. Is she also an idol. "Hi I'm Y/n nice to meet you all" I say. "Um this is Y/n. Y/n this is Nozomi-san, Eli-san, Umi-chan, Kotori-chan, Honoka-chan, and Niko-chan" Maki says. Mm I love her voice. "So why exactly is Y/n-chan here I thought you said no one goes here at this time" Eli asks. "Mm I come here when ever I visit Japan. I like sleeping here" I say. "So Maki-chan lets you sleep here whenever you want" Honoka asks. "Well she's Y/n so it's okay" Maki says. "What she means is that because I'm her girlfriend she'll let me sleep in her house" I say. "What girlfriend Maki-chan you never said about having someone already" Kotori says. "She's a tsundere so of course she wouldn't tell you unless if you asked her directly if she's dating someone" I say. "H-hey I'm not a tsundere" Maki says. "Mmm sure your not *chu* let's eat I'm starving and Niko's food smells great" I say. Ah a blushing Maki is always a great sight to see.
33 minutes later
"Ahh great Dinner thanks Niko you'll make a great wife for someone someday" I say. "See even Y/n thinks I'll be a great person" Niko says. Ehh now then. "H-hey what are you doing let me down" Maki said. "Have a nice night everyone I'm going to my room now see you tomorrow" I say. "HEY don't ignore me" Maki yelled. Mm hm mm ahh I wonder what I should do. "Have fun don't make to much noise" Nozomi says. "Well try not to" I say going upstairs. "Hey how long have you been here" Maki asks. "Umm a week I think" I say. "And you haven't visited me" she says. "Well I knew you were busy with idol work so I decided not to bother you" I say. "Idiot I wouldn't have minded if you came to see me" she says. "Mmhm I know so I'll make it up to you now" I say. "Your going to cuddle with me" she asks. "Mm as long as you want to cuddle and maybe even more" I say putting her on my bed. "Want me to put in a movie" I ask. "Mm yeah you pick one" she says. "Alright I put in Y/f/m" I say getting on the bed. "Mm your so warm" she says. "Your warmer just like how you are to me" I say. "Ah stop I'm blushing" Maki says. "Hehe by the way are your friends dating each other" I ask. "Well they do talk about it but they show they like the other so I think they're dating each other" she says. "Ho that's cool by the way babe you want to kiss" I ask. "You don't have to ask you know" she says blushing. "I know but I love seeing you get shy" I say. "Geez just get over here" she says. "Yes baby" I say before kissing her. I missed everything about her. Her voice, her lips, her personality. Her warmth that she shares with me whenever we're together. And her love that she always shows me with her eyes and gestures.

---
Yeah I made it in time.
I just started my sophomore year yesterday and it's already a pain in the ass. At least I get to see my friend so it's okay. To those who already started school don't slack off I swear you'll regret it.
Good morning, afternoon or night
For me it's well it's midnight so morning
So good morning my readers 😘
And to those who have school and are still awake GO TO SLEEP.