lisanna strauss (Fairy tail)

11 years old
Your pov
Mmmmm time to visit Lisanna. I wonder if she was able to transform. It would be fun to take her on my s-class missions. I would bring her in my ss-class mission but I'll have to wait until she becomes an s-class mage. "Mira hey where's Lisanna" I ask. "I'm sorry it's my fault I'm sorry. Lisanna died" Mira says. Dead my love is dead. Hahahah I see okay. I got it so then that means I don't have anything else to lose right. I guess I'll take that 100 year job then maybe I'll die there and probably end up where Lisanna is. "Y/n are you there" Mira says. "Yeah going to talk to master right now see you later I'm sorry for your lost" I say. In the end we couldn't tell them we were going out with each other huh Lis. It was what you wanted to do you always disliked not telling your siblings. I guess we can't now huh. "Master I want to talk to you about that 100 year job" I say. "Wait child don't be so reckless I know you just lost your best friend but you don't have to take the job because of that" he says. "Master I didn't just lose my best friend I lost my love my girlfriend my future wife I lost everything I have nothing else please just let me take it please. I'll promise you I'll come back if I can't do it please" I pleaded. "So you were a couple huh alright I'll let you take the job but keep that promise I don't need another of my child dying please" he says. "Yes Master goodbye" I say leaving. Haaa dead huh I can't still believe she's dead. I won't believe it Lisanna never gives up without a fight. I believe in you my love I hope your still alive and if you are I hope you come back home soon.
2 years later
Lisanna pov
"No Lisanna is dead she's not alive anymore get back Natsu" Erza says. Wow she has changed a lot. "Actually before I could die I was sucked up by Anima and transported here" I say. "Then your our Lisanna right" Natsu says. "Yep I'm your guys Lisanna" I say. "Waghhh I missed you" Natsu says hugging me. Hmm Y/n is not here I wonder if she's in the guild already. I didn't see her with the others either. I wonder how she looks like now does she still love me I hope she does I missed her so much.
2 hours later
"Mira-nee as much as I missed you do you know where Y/n is I've been trying to find her but I don't see her anywhere in the guild" I ask. "Ah you see Lisanna after your accident she left on a 100 year job no one knows if she is still alive we have no news on her I'm sorry" she says. "Your kidding right please tell me your kidding" I say. No not right after I just got back no I don't believe it. It hurts arghh to much pain. My baby. "LISANNA oh no no no Wendy over here..."
Your pov
Shit what the hell I thought she said my tattoo won't hurt a lot if Lisanna is ever in pain. Whatever I have to hurry and pour in my magic to her. I have to reassure her it's okay. Mmm there that should be enough and just in case no body touches her I'll put a barrier around her. Just wait Lisanna I'm coming. I'm lucky I just finished my job or else I would have to deal with monsters coming after me.
Wendy pov
"I can't help her I'm sorry" I say. "What is that Wendy what's surrounding her" Mira-San asks. "Magic and not any type of magic it's a pure type. Whatever you do you must not touch her or else you would be identified as an enemy and be blown away" I say. Pure type but it's a love barrier surrounding her I haven't seen this since she left. "How do we get her out of there then" Natsu-san says. "You can't the person who is doing this is protecting her the person who casted it is the only one who can stop it well that and a person who she has feelings for a romantic emotion. Mira-san what was the last thing you told her before she fell" I ask. "Just that Y/n went on the 100 year mission and we don't know if she's alive or not" she says. "That must have triggered the magic and the caster to put a barrier around her. If Y/n-san is not alive then the only one who can stop it is the caster but most casters don't come until fifty years due to the amount of work they have" I say. "WHAT THEN WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO" Natsu-san yelled. "Wait and hope even the most powerful healer can't fix this. Also it's forbidden to interject the casting no matter what don't try to find another way you'll just be hurting the caster and Lisanna-san" I say.
1 hour later
Your pov
Ugh finally I should've learned to transport to anywhere I want. Me and my lazy ass. Hold on Lisanna. Boom. Ah to much power oh well they'll forgive me...probably. "Lisanna I'm glad your back. I missed you" I say grabbing a hold of her. Ohh she looks so cute when she's sleeping. "Mira I'll take her to my house is that okay" I ask. "That's okay but we're talking about this later" she says. "Alright I'll come back once she's awake" I say.
5 minutes later
Cute so cute ahh I just want to kiss her already. Haaa when is she going to wake up. "Mmgh where am I" Lis says. "Ah my love your awake" I say. "Y/n is what really you" she says. "Mm I pretty sure this is me" I say. "But Mira-nee said you where on a 100 year job" she says. "I finished it just before you went into your panic mode. You know Lis I missed you a lot" I say. "I missed you to Y/n very much" she says. "Hey can we kiss" I ask. "Hehe still the same huh of course you can" she says. "Then will you be my girlfriend" I say. "We never broke up honey we're still going out" she says. "That's right we didn't brake up. That means your still mine that also means we missed our anniversaries oh no what do I do" I say panicking. "Don't worry honey just stay with me we'll think about it later okay" she say. "Mm okay Lis" I say.