Nozomi Toujou (love live)

Your pov
"Why am I transferring to a school in Japan again" I ask. "Because your fiancé lives in Japan and goes to school there" Mother says. "What does that have to do with anything" I say. "It's tradition for the person who initiated the marriage to move in with their partner" she says. "Yeah but I didn't initiate it" I say. "Well our family did and wether you like it or not you are going to live with her" she says. Ugh this ain't fair. Why do I have to marry this girl just because both of our families decided to marry both of us together. "Come on now aren't you excited going back to Japan" she asks. "I would be happy... if you would finally tell me who I am engaged to" I say. "You know we can't until we get to Japan" she says. "Urgh fine I'll wait" I say. "Aren't you happy that your getting to see your friends again" she says. "That's right Eli and Nozomi should still be in Japan" I say. "Yep come on we have to be at the airport in thirty minutes we don't want to be late now" she says. "Alright I'll go get Geni in her cage" I say grabbing onto my cat.
8 hours later
Ugh my back I hate sleeping in chairs. "Come on sweetie your father is waiting for us" Mother says. "Yes mama" I say grabbing for my stuff. "Awww did someone just wake up from their nap" I say to Geni. So cute. "Still talking to her like she's your baby" Father says. "Yep because she'll always be my baby" I say. "The cab is in front let's go we need to be at her house in fifteen minutes" he says. "Whose house" I ask. "What are you talking about of course I'm talking about your fiancée's house" he says. "That reminds me mind telling me who my fiancé is now" I ask. "Huh you still don't know who it is I thought your mother already told you" he says. "No she said she can't say anything until we land in Japan" I say. "Hmm I see you wanted to keep it a surprise huh. Alright let's keep it a secret until we get there" he says. Ehhhhh but I want to know now. This is so unfair.
10 minuets later
Nozomi pov
"But Mother I can't marry this woman I love another" I say through the phone. "I'm sorry Nozomi but it's been decided already now be nice to your future wife" she says ending the call. No this can't be real urgh why. What am I going to do I can't marry this woman I love Y/n-cchi. I just can't marry her. Knock knock. "Ah Yes coming" I yelled out. "Hello you must be the parents of my fiancée please come in" I say. "Nozomi it's nice to see you again last time I saw you you where running around with Y/n having fun at the park" the man says. "Yes you have grown up beautifully" the woman says. "Your Y/n's parents may I ask where she is" I ask. "She fell asleep she's inside the car" Y/D/n says. Okay if Y/n is my fiancée then that means... I'm marrying her. "I'll bring her in now you should be able to take care of her when she wakes up right" he says. "Yes yes of course" I say.
Next day
Your pov
"Y/n-cchi wake up its morning." who the fuck. "Mmm let me sleep" I mumble. "Mmm Y/n-cchi I swear. Come on get up  we have to get to school in two hours and we still haven't talked about our relationship." seriously who is thi- ah Nozomi. "Nozomi I swear if you wake me up again I will " I threaten her. Wait..."Nozomi What are you doing here" I ask now fully awake. "Geez if you woke up earlier you would know" she says. "Eh... where am I" I ask. "Mmm Y/n-cchi we're engaged so it makes sense that we live together" she says. "Huh...WHAT" I yell. "Yup looks like our parents set this whole thing up and well we are engaged from now on" she says. Mother knew didn't she. No wonder she looked happy yesterday. "Y/n-cchi you know we only have about an hour left to get ready for school and if we're late your parents gave me the go to tell everyone we're engaged" she says. Yeah no.."I'm up I'm up where are my clothes" I ask. "There on the table right beside the bed" she says. "Thanks" I mumble. "I'll be waiting outside with the food so come out when your done" she says.
10 minuets later
Oh man what am I going to do. We're best friends even more childhood friends she knows everything about me. She'll know what I'm feeling if I even move a different way. Nooo I escaped this when we moved but now I'll have to tell her I love her. "Hey y/n-cchi it's nice seeing you again" Nozomi says. "I would take that literally if you would stop groping my chest but in other words it's nice seeing you again Nozomi" I say. "Ehehe sorry but then again your my soon to be wife" she says. "Yeah and I'll divorce your ass if you touch other people like this even if it's your friends" I say. "Yes honey I'll stop my bad Ah let's eat okay" she says. "You are so lucky I love you or else I would've slapped you across your head" I say without thinking. "You wouldn't do that...y-you love me?" she asks with a huge smile across her face. "Well I do I mean I love you since I first met you actually I thought you where pretty cool back then ahh I mean arghh I can't explain it I just I just really love you" I say nervously. Damn I can't believe I'm this bad at confessing. Where did all my confidence go to. "Aww I love you to my love and I can't believe I'm engaged to you also that we're getting married once you turn eighteen" she says. "Huh but I'm turning eighteen in three weeks" I say. Wait when was that decided. "I know it gives us enough time to plan the wedding" she says. "Eh w-wait hold up did you say you love me" I ask. "Of course I did I have been in love with you since you know kindergarten year" she says. Eh ah what huh what's happening again what's life...
Nozomi pov
Ah she fainted again. My cute future wife what obstacles you'll have to face alongside me. Such a beautiful sleeping face but we have school so.." Y/n-cchi wake up or else I'll washi washi you" I say. "I'm awake don't you dare go near my chest" she says. "Aww why I'll have to go near them soon though after all we'll have a honeymoon" I say. "You and your perverted mind come on I still have to feed Geni before we leave and there's no way I'm leaving her hungry for hours" she says. "Yes honey I'll get our lunches" I say. Hmm so cute I get a beautiful smart wife and cute little kitty for a family. Hehe I can't wait to see Eli-cchi's face once she finds out about me marrying Y/n-cchi.