Sasha Braus (Attack on Titan)

Modern
Your pov
"Hey y/n want to go to karaoke with us" Haruka asks. "Sorry I have to go home today" I say. "Why you live alone don't you" she asks. "No she doesn't didn't you know she lives with her fiancé" Eren says. "I think she said something about that I just forgot" Haruka says. "Geez of course you would forget after all you guys don't even know who I'm engaged to" I say. "Well it is an arranged marriage" Mikasa says. "Yeah but I mean you guys do know who it is at the same time" I say. "So we know them but don't know them??" Haruka asks. "Yep anyway I'm going now see ya tomorrow" I say.
Sasha pov
"Hey babe how was school" I ask. "It was great we got to make our own food today. How was your business today" y/n asks. "It was horrible the new intern came in today and no one bothered to tell her what she had to do" I say. "Really what did you do" she asks.
Earlier
"Alright I'm leaving now" I say. "Excuse me what do I do now" a voice asks. "You must be the new intern hasn't anyone told you why to do yet" I ask. "I'm sorry but no they just said to get the some coffee and put the papers in order" she says. What that's not what an intern does here. "I'm sorry about that. That is not what an intern does at our business EVERYONE LISTEN UP" I yell "can someone please tell me who was in charge of showing the intern around and what she does." "Mrs.Jane was but she's not here today CEO" a man says. "Than why did no one bother taking her place you all know what to do. I personally put you all in training for that and what's this about telling her to get coffee. If you want coffee there's a coffee place inside of this building" I say. "S-sorry that was me I thought it would be okay" the man says. "Next time don't try that again. As for you how about you come tomorrow I'll have someone show you what to do then" I say. "Um alright see you tomorrow CEO" she says.
Present
"It was embarrassing" I say. "Awww poor baby lets go home now I'll make you your favorite food" y/n says. "Mm okay anyway we got a meeting with both of our families this Sunday" I say. "Right lets go to the mall before that to dress properly" she says. "Awww why I hate dressing properly i even fight myself in the mornings because of it" I say.
Your pov
"I know honey I see you do it every morning" I say. "Eh why didn't you tell me" Sasha asks. "Easy if I did you wouldn't let me see it anymore but since I have it video taped I can now tell you" I say. "Meanie come on where here you promised me food" she says. "Right but before that how about a kiss you haven't gave me one yet" I say. "Sorry baby *kiss* there now food" she says. "I swear you love food more than me" I say. "Never I love you more than food I'll always love you more" she says "ah but I don't know about our child I'll think I'll love them more." "So we're going to have a child know" I say. "Yep how much do you want" she says. "Hmmm three kids no wait maybe four" I say. "That much well how about two are from both of us and the other two we adopt" she says. "Perfect two boys and two girls to make it equally I can't wait" I say. "Neither can I but after college I don't want you to be stressed out by what to do" she says. "After college I can spoil them rotten with attention wait what age are we going to adopt the kids" I ask. "How about toddler year I would like it if the babies get someone to look up to and what better than their older siblings" she says. "Mmm wait I want five kids now I want a teenager kid they don't usually get adopted right I find that confusing a teenager can do a lot of things and they're cute to" I say. "Mm...but people think the younger they are the cuter they are" she says. "Geez where did you get that potato I thought I hide them" I ask. "Hehe can't hide anything from me babe" she says. "You'll ruin your appetite don't eat a lot alright" I say. "Yes baby I'll go take a shower now" she says. "Mm don't take long the hot water will be bad for you" I say. "Okay" she says. Kids huh it near just one more year to go. A teenager I want to adopt a teenager first I wonder who it'll be I wonder how they will be like. I wonder if they'll like us.