Lucy Heartfilia

Your pov
"Hey y/n how are you" Lucy asks me. "Great I'm going to go get some food want to come with me" I ask. "Sure I'm pretty sure that natsu and happy ate all my food at my house already" she says. "You know it's not to late to take that offer of rooming with me" I say. "Eh no way not happening"she says. "Ehh why I'm not that bad to live with and you don't have to pay a lot" I say. Why won't she ever take the offer does she not like me. Am I really that bad. "No way y/n come on there's a restaurant close by" she says. She totally dodge my question right there.
Lucy pov
How can she ask that question without knowing my feelings. I wonder if she'll hate me if she knew. "Here we are" I say. Would you accept my feelings y/n. "Woah I never been to this place yet what do you recommend" y/n asks. "The spaghetti is good here" I say. I really do like no I love you y/n but would we ever happen. Do you even like me like that.
Your pov
Man she's beautiful. But her personality is out of this world. I wonder if she likes me. I would like to date her even if i was being played. "Are you ready to order" the waitress asks. "Yes, I would like the spaghetti" I say. "I would also like the spaghetti" Lucy says. Haaa I truly do wonder why she won't take my offer in rooming with me. "Hey Lucy let's play truth or dare before before our food come but instead of being truth or dare let's play double truth" I say. "Sure y/n you start first" she says. Yes now then I'll have to wait until to ask her maybe when it's my fourth time asking. "Okay umm what's your favorite color" I ask. "I have two actually its blue and pink" she says. "Let's see do you like anyone" she asks. Huh why would she ask that. "Ahh well yeah I do but I think I don't have any chance of going out with her she's totally out of my league" I say. "Wait she y/n do you like girls" she asks. "I don't have to answer that but for you I'll answer it. I think love is love it holds no boundaries so if I'm attracted to someone I'll go for it" I say. "Ok my turn do you like someone Lucy" I ask. "Huh well yeah I've like this person for years" she says. I see looks like I really don't have any chance. Damn it. "Why won't you ask the person you like out" she asks. "I have no chance to date her. I'll get turned down" I say. Damn it damn it why. My heart it hurts I hope I don't cry in front of her. "Lucy why won't you accept my offer of rooming with me" I ask. "Here's your food enjoy" the waitress says. Why why now oh come on I was about to get an answer. "Thank you let's eat" Lucy says.
10 minutes later
"Come on Lucy I already paid" I say. "What I thought we were going to split the tab" she says. "Ah oh right I forgot oh well" I say. "Y/n don't say oh well here I'll pay you back how much was it" she says. "Umm I forgot it was nothing so it's okay" I replied. It was cheap actually a barley took a bite out of my money. "What but even Natsu says it's expensive" she says. "Oh really well it's cool here I'll take you home" I say. Was it really that expensive to her. "You don't have to take me home y/n it's barely night time" she says. "Come on Lucy you won't take my offer of rooming with me at least let me take you back to your apartment" I say. Please at least let me do this. "Alright fine you can walk me home" she says. "Yes oh by the way can the person you like be perhaps Natsu" I say. "What no what makes you think that" she asks. "well you've known him for years so I thought you know" I say. "Geez I get that people want us to become a couple but both of us don't see each other like that" she says. "Lucy if I told you can ask me to do anything or say anything in return that I get to do the same will you take it" I ask. "Why are you asking me this y/n" she asks. "Just answer the question please" I say. "Well I would go for it why" she says. "Cause I'm going to make that offer with you" I say. "Really but y/n you hate doing this" she says. "I know but I really want an answer from you already. Will you accept" I ask. "Yeah I will" she says. "Cool so what did you want to ask me or did you want me to do something" I ask. "I want to know who you like" Lucy asks. "Eh I like a lot of people though like levy, Cana, master, Natsu, you" I say. "Not like that I meant in a romantic way like you would like to be their girlfriend" Lucy says. "Oh right ah well I like this girl she's very beautiful and I love her smile more than anything and that personality of hers is just wow. Her name is Lucy heartfilia.  Lucy I like you" I say. This was my only chance that I could possibly tell her I like her. "I know that I don't have any chance of going out with you so it's okay" I say. "Y/n no the thing is I also like you but because you being a s-mage and the fact you can have anyone you want I thought you wouldn't like me like that" she says. "Wait so you like me like I like you" I ask. "Yeah I do" she says. "So why don't you accept the offer of rooming with me" I ask. "Because I don't think I would be able to handle my feelings for you if we both lived under the same roof" she says. "Well would you accept my offer now" I say. "W-wait I can't" she says. "Why not I like you like me heck I'm going to make you live with me if you don't accept my offer" I say. "H-huh y/n stop that I do like you but if my feelings do get out of control I'll jump you the moment I see you" she says. "Then become my girlfriend" I say. "Y/n are you really sure about this" she asks. "Yep totally I've waited so long to date you so Lucy will you be my girlfriend" I ask. "Of course I will" she says. "Great let's go" I say picking her up. "Wait where are we going" she asks. "Your house so we can pack up your stuff to move it to my house" I say. "Wait when did we establish that I'm moving in" she says. "Ah right you weren't there it was final after you became my girlfriend oh and you don't get a choice in it" I say. "Wait y/n put me down I can walk by myself" she says. "Ah what sorry I can't hear you let's get moving" I say. "Y/N Put me down" she yells. "What was that can't hear you" I say.