Tomoko Kuroki (WataMote)

Your pov
Argfgh I'm going to barf. Why did I have to take the plane for anyway. I could've just drove to Japan. "Y/n you okay there" Haruka asks me. "No does it look like I'm okay. I'm just a normal green human riding on a plane" I say. "I know that you don't like planes already but it's the faster way to get to Tomoko" she says. "Aghhh I know. The things I do for love" I say. "Well you guys have been dating since middle school. You know she misses you and with you being a high top model she doesn't get to see you as much" she says. "Mmm I know I miss her to. I'm going to sleep now it's better than throwing up" I say. "Alright I'll wake you up when we land" Haruka says. Tomoko I miss you. I wonder how'll she react once she sees me. I hope she's not mad about me not being there for her. I've missed two of our anniversary since I became a model. Our third anniversary is coming up I hope she won't break up with me before that. Actually I hope she doesn't break up with me at all.
6 hours later
"Oi Y/n come on wake up where here" I hear Haruka say. "Mm five more minutes" I say. "Like hell I will wake up or I'm going to tell Tomoko you cheated on her" she says. "You wouldn't it's not true. I would never cheat on Tomoko" I say. "Yeah I know but it got you up anyway so it's fine. Come on I'm starving" she says. "Nothing really gets in your way of food does it" I say. "Nope anyway when are you going to see Tomoko" she asks. "I was thinking of surprising her at her school on the day of our anniversary" I say. "You sure about that I mean oh can I have a medium number 7 please. Anyway you might embarrass her" she says. "I'll have a large number 4 please hold the mayo. Seeing her embarrass face is something I always want to see though and she wouldn't be that embarrassed" I say. I mean why would she. She shouldn't be embarrassed of people knowing where dating each other. "Number 26" a woman says. "I got it but think about it. What if she didn't tell anyone that she is dating someone" Haruka says. Didn't tell anyone. She wouldn't right I mean we told everyone in middle school. She always loved it when she tells people I'm hers and she loves it when I told people she's mine. "Thought about it yet" Haruka asks. "Yeah but I don't understand. We always told people we were dating in middle school" I say. "That was middle school you guys haven't seen each other in person in three years" she says. "Yeah I know but what if someone confessed to her wouldn't she say she has someone already" I say. "Yeah but *munch munch* no one would actually confess their love for her. No one but you actually really truly loves her in the I got the hots for you way" she says. Eh seriously but she looks so cute. And the way she acts so nervous is so hot. "Come on let's go I want to get some flowers for my girl" I say. "Yeah yeah you go do that here's the keys to the car I'll take a taxi I want to go check up on my little sister who lives here" Haruka says. "Oh right tell her I said hi. See you later" I say. Flowers what should I get.
Location- flower shop
"Hello how may I help you today" a lady says. "Hi yes well may I have 9 red roses and 9 lavender roses" I say. "Yes of course would you want them today or later on" she asks. "I'll pick them up in two days around 10:00 am" I say. "Yes okay will you be paying today or when you get them" she asks. "I'll be paying now" I say. "Alright that'll be $23" she says.
2 days later location- high school
Languages-English, Japanese
Alright got the roses now I just have to go to Tomoko's classroom. "Hello I'm y/n Daven I'm here about getting Tomoko's classroom number" I say. "Ah yes Ms.Daven I'm glad to meet you it's unusual to see a model coming to our school. Your friend is in 2-A" the principal says. "She's not a friend she's my girlfriend and thank you" I say. 2-A upstairs then. Okay I can do this. It's lunch time now there shouldn't be a lot of people in the classroom right. That way maybe Tomoko won't be embarrassed. "Tomoko I'm back from America" I say. huh w-what is this. I can't believe it she's cheating on me. "Tomoko how dare you I can't believe you would cheat on me. I know I haven't been there for you for two years but" I say. "Y/n no you got it wrong please listen to me it's not what you think" she says. "Oh yeah then what is it huh. You were about to kiss that boy" I say. Why, was cheating on me for a long time. No I can't believe this Tomoko wouldn't do this. "No no no well yeah but I got dared to do this. And when I told them I was dating someone they wouldn't believe me. I'm so sorry y/n I wasn't going to go through with it" she says. "You almost did it though how can I trust you now. Tomoko do you know what today is" I ask. "Of course I do. Today's our anniversary y/n honey I love you very much. I would never cheat on you. Your the first person to acknowledge my presence and your my first love. Thanks to you I can speak fluently in English with anyone. I've waited for you for years to come back to Japan. Most people wouldn't do that. You know I'm always prepared if you come back wether it be for a visit or surprising me on our anniversary. Y/n I love you I would never cheat on you" Tomoko says. "Well I love you to. Sorry for thinking you were cheating on me but you know I love you very much and I'm scared that I would lose you to someone else" I say. "Never come here I'll introduce you to my friends" she says. "Mm okay oh here I got you flowers and some pocky and brand new video games" I say. "You know me to well here this is Hina. Hina m-meet m-my girlfriend y/n" she says. Awww she's still awkward around other people. Cute. "Your y/n Daven the model. Wow nice to meet you" Hina says. "Nice to meet you to" I say.
Time skip location- Tomoko's house
"Good afternoon nice to see you again Mrs.Kuroki" I say. "Oh come now just call mom" She says.
Tomoki pov
She's here she's actually here. I've missed her so much. "Alright mom we'll be upstairs then" y/n says. "Don't have to much fun" mom says. "Mom don't say that" I say. "What I'm being honest here" she says. "Ahh so embarrassing" I mumble. "Woohoo I missed this bed still comfortable as ever" y/n says. "Mmm y/n I have a request" I say. "Hmm what is it Tomoko I'll do whatever you want" she says. "Well I haven't seen you in three years and well" I say. "Haha I get it Tomoko come here I'll treat you right" she says. "Thank you mmm right there" I say. "Haha still love my massages as ever huh" she says. "Mmm I do it feels so good" I say. Haaa my shoulders feel so good. I should give her a reward. "Y/n come closer to me" I say. "Hmm okay what is it do I have something on my fa-mm mmm" she says moaning. "You know I haven't kissed you in a long time" I say. "W-wait Tomoko I'm still sensitive as ever if this goes on I'll start wanting more" y/n says. "Hmm that's okay now then" I say. "Wait Tomoko mm"

----
A little late on the timing but I hope you liked it. Comment, vote do that if you want. But please request I rather have that then anything else.
Proud to say this was my first request. Thank you for requesting. Don't know if you wanted to be known as the requester so I left it out. If you did just message or comment and I'll put it in.
Good morning, afternoon or night whichever time zone you are in right now. For me it's goodnight. So goodnight to my readers 😘