Kiyoko Shimizu (Haikyuu!!)

Your pov
Ugh boys why don't they get it that I don't want to date them. Doesn't the ice queen mean anything to them. I've rejected most of all the guys in this school even some girls who go after me. Why should I go out with them if I don't even have any interest in them. Damn it where is Kiyoko. She promised me she would be here and walk home with me. Damn it Kiyoko you know how much I hate promise breakers. "Y/n sorry I'm late" Kiyoko says. "If you had something else to do you just could've told me. You don't have to walk home with me" I say. "No it's not that I just wanted to make sure the other manager knew what to do she's new and doesn't know a lot about volleyball" she says. "Hmm alright let's go then... by the way are those guys your friends and are they going to keep following us" I ask. "Ha oh sorry excuse me what are you guys doing go back to practice" she says. Oh she looks so cool commanding people. Who are these people anyway and why are they following us or more like why are they following Kiyoko. "Sorry about that Y/n it was just the volleyball players from the team" she says. "Hmm why were they following you" I ask. "Don't worry it's nothing important" she says. "It's pretty important to me though" I ask. "Why is it important to you" she asks. "Well cause I love you and I don't want anyone to be a bother to you" I say. "Eh~ ah stop that geez you do know how to get to me" she says. "Huh of course I do I'm your girlfriend it's natural for me to tease you" I say. And kiss you and hug you and tell you how beautiful you are also how much you mean to me. And that your the best thing that has ever happened to me. "Honey you there" Kiyoko asks. "Hmm yeah what is it" I ask. "You wouldn't answer me when I called your name" she says. "Ah sorry I was just thinking" I say. "What about" she asks. "Don't worry about it. It's nothing important" I say.
Kiyoko pov
There she goes again saying it's nothing important. But it's important to me I want to know what your thinking Y/n. You never tell me what your thinking and I tell you everything why can't you trust me. Ping. "Who is it" Y/n asks. Haa more like pay attention to only me instead.
Unknown: hey remember me it's Jake just wanted to know if your still up for that date
Who I don't remember a Jake. "Hey Kiyoko anything to say about this" y/n asks. "I don't know him I promise he must have the wrong number" I say.
Unknown: I would love to date you Shizumi-san
"Wrong number huh Kiyoko I think we should walk ourselves to our own houses for now goodbye" she says running away. "No wait this isn't what you think it is" I yelled after her. I don't know a Jake and I would never cheat on you. Why do you not trust me. Why Y/n why don't you put your trust in me. Why...
Your pov
I knew it I just knew it. I can never have a healthy relationship after all. No matter how much I think that person is a great person. Not after what he did. I hate this I thought Kiyoko would finally be the one to set me free... but I guess she's not the one after all.  Maybe I should just give up and die already. No I can't I promised mother I wouldn't give up. Knock knock. No matter how much I don't care about the person who's behind the door I know it's Kiyoko and that hurts my heart. Haaa. "What is it" I say. "Please Y/n it's not what you think I would never cheat on you please believe me your the only person I've ever fallen for" she says. "Kiyoko we just need space right now okay" I say. "NO I won't let you do this to me again I don't want to lose you again not again" she says sobbing. Again what does she mean by again. "I already lost you to the douche of a boyfriend I don't want to lose you again please let me show you that I do love you just put your trust in me" she says. I-I remember now Kiyoko was the one who warned me to not get involved with him. She tried to save me from heart breaks. I...I guess I can put my trust into her. "I'll try to but please don't let me down" I say. "I won't I really won't let you down at all Y/n" she says.