Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)

Your pov
"Yo Nikos what are you doing" I ask. "When well you stop calling me that just call me Pyrrha" she says. "Right after you accept my invite to go on a date with me" I say. "You know that's not going to happened we barely have time to sleep nowadays" she says. "Oh come on please we have this Sunday off can't you make time for me" I pleaded. "I'll think about it Y/n but don't get your hopes up" she says. You thinking about it is already giving me hope. "We should get going don't want to be late for lunch" she says. "Right I have to do something right now I'll meet you there" I say. I got to finish that ring. "Alright then don't come to late all the good food we'll be eaten" she says. "Mm okay see ya" I say walking away. Hmm I wonder if the diamond is the right size. Wouldn't want it to be the wrong size. That would be horrible. I want it to be in good condition for her birthday. "Hey Y/n your back getting the ring ready for your girlfriends birthday" Akira says. "She's not my girlfriend yet. And yeah I'm almost done with it just have to do a few adjustments and it'll be ready" I say. "Alright good luck it's looking pretty good to me though hope you get to be her girlfriend" she says. "Un shouldn't you get going you have an anniversary with your wife remember" I say. "I know just came to pick up her ring I'm going now see ya" she says. "Bye see you next week" I say. Nice girl I want a relationship like hers. She's been married to her wife since she turned the legal age to marry. "Here we go almost finished" I say to myself. Mm she'll love this. Just got to polish it a little bit and.... done. "Beautiful she'll love this" I say.

I better get going

I better get going. Don't want Pyrrha to come and find me.
Pyrrha pov
Where's Y/n I thought she said she'll come soon. The food is almost gone she better be happy I got her the good food. "Nikos I'm here sorry that I'm a little late I ran into a friend of mine" Y/n says. "Where were you" I ask. "Mm don't worry about that Oh is that my food" she says. "Yeah here I got it for you just in case you were late" I say. "Thank you by the way do you know where Ruby is I've been meaning to find her" she says. "She's at the dorms right now looks like she was tired out from training with her team" I say. Why does she need Ruby for. "Oh cool thanks I'll be leaving now see ya later" she says. "Wait Y/n don't you want to hang out" I ask. "Ah sorry I have important stuff to do right now I'll talk with you later. Bye bye Nikos" she says walking away. Mmm she's never done this before she'll usually stick to me after lunch. What's going on I kinda feel left behind. Like she's distancing away from me. I-I hate that I don't want this. Mmm what am I going to do.
Your pov
"Ruby wake up" I say shaking her. "Nooo get out" she says. "I'm going to propose to your sister" I say. "Mm okay... WHAT" she yells. Well that worked. "I'm kidding but since your awake I want to know your opinion about this" I say bringing out the ring. "Is that no way you finished it in time. Pyrrha will love this. I would be surprised if she didn't let you have that date you've been wanting" Ruby says. "It's okay if she didn't though. I only did this because it's her birthday and I wanted to surprise her with this" I say. "Geez still nice as ever huh aww I want a Y/n to" she says. "Eh ahaha you just have to look at your surroundings there might be things you have never noticed before. That's what I did and well you know where that lead me" I say. "That's right. You should probably hide that before the others get here don't want the news to spread of what you got her" she says. "Yeah your right and I have the perfect hiding spot" I say putting it in my hoodie. "Well I guess that's a good spot no one touches your hood knowing the consequences of touching it" she says. "Mm anyway aren't you tired I did wake you up from your nap" I say. "Na I should go eat now see ya later Y/n" she says. "Bye Ruby" I say. I can't wait till tomorrow.
Next day- Pyrrha's birthday
Pyrrha pov
"Hey Pyrrha happy birthday" Jaune says. "Thanks" I say. I wonder where Y/n is. "By the way did you notice that Ruby and Y/n are a thing" he says. "W-what where did you hear that" I ask. "Apparently it's going around the school that Y/n proposed to Ruby" he says. Why what. Then why would she continue to ask me to go on a date with her. "Hey Nikos happy birthday" Y/n says. "Mm thanks congrats on your engagement" I say. "Aww thanks...huh what are you talking about as far as I remember I've been single since I was born" she says. "Eh but Jaune says that people are talking about how you proposed to Ruby" I say. "Eh ah no sorry I don't have feelings like that for Ruby and where did they even get such an idea from" she questions. "I see sorry then. It was wrong of me to rely on a rumor" I say. "Ah it's okay but really come on I like only you. Why do you think I kept chasing you even after you rejected me nineteen times" she says. Ah that's right what was I thinking. Of course Y/n wouldn't change her affection to someone else just like that. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE ITS TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY WOMAN TO OPEN UP HER PRESENTS" Jaune yells. Who allowed him to do this again.
15 minutes later
"And now the last present of the day. From our very own Y/n Y/l/n" Jaune says. Finally I can almost rest again. "Hey Pyrrha you ready to guess your gift for this year" Y/n says. "Haha yeah lets do this" I say. "Alright will people wear it as an accessory. It's beautiful and it goes on your fingers. It shines beautifully in the light and people would look when you wear it" she says. Beautiful, wear, accessory, and the fingers. "Mm is it a r-ring" I say questioning. "Ding ding ding we have a winner. Here I hope you love it" she says. Eh I got it right. W-wait a ring. Haa wow beautiful. "Here let me put it on" she says bending down. "Ha sure" I say. "Mm I was right it looks beautiful on you" she says. Haa how long must I avoid dating her. Why does my family have such tuff traditions. "Thank you Y/n" I say. But still nineteen times huh if she asks me to go on a date with her one more time then the traditional date time will be completed. "Hehe no problem Nikos it was a hard time to make but it was worth it to see your smile" she says. Made...SHE MADE THIS!! Oh my goodness then this means. If she made a ring for me it's like proposing that you love them and always want to be with them in my family. She passed I can finally be with her. "Ahh are you okay Nikos your crying" Y/n says. "Mm just a little happy" I say. "Okay umm by the way about that date" she says. "I accept I'll go on that date with you. You've passed the test to be able to date me" I say. "YES wait test??" She asks. "Mm it's a family tradition an you passed it" I say. "So this Sunday does 3pm sound good" she asks. "Yeah that sounds great I can't wait" I say kissing her cheek.
Your pov
Wow what a dream come true. And she kissed me. Ahh I can finally die peacefully. I can't wait for our date. Hehe I'll make this the best date ever.
Sunday- Date Day
"Pyrrha you look beautiful" I say. "Ah you called me by my first name" she says. "Hehe well you did agree to go on a date with me" I say. "Mm that's right but I wouldn't mind if you called me something else" Pyrrha says. "Eh really then love" I muttered. "Eh mm you can call me that" she says. Ahhh this is more embarrassing then I thought it would be. Ohhh I hope I don't embarrass myself. I don't want to lose someone so perfect to me.
3 hours later
"Hahah oh my gosh are you okay" Pyrrha asks. "Yeah I'm alright" I say. Talk about trying not to get embarrassed. What's more embarrassing then walking into a trash can and falling into it. Even more if it's in front of your crush. "Well you still look pretty alright to me come on let's go to the dorms I don't think you want to be stinking the whole day" she says. "Mm that's true" I say. Aggghh and her I was thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend. "By the way Y/n I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend" she says. "Eh ha Y-yes of course I would love to" I say. "Great then can I kiss you" she asks. "Mm yes" I say. Wow no way I can't believe this is happening. Eheheh I'm so happy. "Ah Y/n you okay" Pyrrha says. "Ah yeah sorry I got weak in the knees" I say blushing. "Ho I see I have that ability hehe this is going to be a fun relationship come on I'll take you to our room" she says picking me up. "Ah mm okay" I say. Wow so strong. Ah I can get used to this. Her body is so warm. Like I can just sleep right here. So warm...
Pyrrha pov
Oh looks like she fell asleep. Hehehe cute. I love you Y/n. I can't wait to marry you my love.