Chapter 19

I bit my lip as I stared at the wall in front of me. Frank came into my bedroom, a box of donuts in his hands.

"Hey, you didn't show up to school today," he said softly. "I brought some donuts."

Frank sat down next to me and I looked up at him. He caressed my cheek gently as he smiled.

"I love you," he whispered. "And I think we should just cuddle up and watch movies and stuff our faces with donuts."

Frank leaned down and gave me a soft kiss.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Why didn't you come to school?"

I didn't say anything, my lip just quivered.

"Oh, sweetheart, please don't cry," he whispered. "I'm here for you now."

I grumbled unhappily as Frank pulled the blanket off.

"But I think that you need a shower first," he said. "Come on, you need to get cleaned up."

Frank pulled me to the bathroom as I whined. I sniffled, wincing in pain as he changed the bandages on my wrists. He ran a bath and I got into it, keeping my wrists up on the edge of the tub so the bandages wouldn't get wet. Frank scrubbed my hair with shampoo and he hummed softly. The front door opened and I could hear the fridge open and close before a bag was set down in the living.

The all too familiar sounds of my mom coming home.

"Lock the door," I whispered.

Frank frowned in confusion but went over and locked the door anyways. He went back, scrubbing my head. I could hear my mom downstairs and I sniffled quietly.

"Gerard, Baby, who is that downstairs?" Frank asked.

"My mom," I mumbled.

Frank nodded softly and rinsed off my hair. I leaned my head back against the tile wall of the shower as I closed my eyes. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as the footsteps came upstairs.

"Baby, are you okay?" Frank asked.

I whimpered, shaking my head. My mom's bedroom door shut and I let out a small breath of relief. I felt lips press against mine softly and I tangled a hand into his hair.

"Come here and fuck me," I whispered.

Frank pulled away. "Baby, I don't think that's a good idea with the mindset you're in right now."

I leaned over, pressing my lips against his.

"I want you in this tub with me," I whispered.

I kissed him roughly and he let out a soft moan.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head, pulling at his shirt. Frank pulled it off and stripped down, climbing into the tub with me. He was on his knees between my legs as he kissed me roughly.

"Fuck, Baby," he mumbled.

I pulled him close to me, my hands tangling into his hair.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

The desperate desire for passion and the need for some sort of feeling was driving me to move forward. Time seemed to move so slow but yet so fast at the same time. Next thing I new Frank was pushing into me and I closed my eyes as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"Fuck, Baby, I love you," he whispered.

I cried silently, not even hard as he rocked his hips into me. I closed my eyes, whimpering quietly as he let out quietly moans. I didn't feel anything, that emptiness inside me was still there as I just cried, tears rolling down my cheeks. Frank gasped softly as he came inside me. I was still numb as Frank pulled out, keeping his face in the crook of my neck.