Chapter 1

Okay so all the trigger warnings are in the description of the story, I WILL NOT BE PUTTING IT BEFORE EACH CHAPTER

that said, I guess we're starting now

~~

I woke up, staring at the ceiling. I really didn't want to get out of bed, I just wanted to stay and sleep. But then my alarm went off for the second time and I sighed.

I got up, throwing on a pair of black jeans that were laying on the ground and a random t-shirt. I grabbed my backpack and headed outside, thankful for the fact that it wasn't get too cold out yet.

The walk to school wasn't far, only about fifteen minutes. But those were my fifteen minutes of peace. I put my headphones in, sighing quietly as I walked. There was a tap on my shoulder and I frowned. Who was ruining my fifteen minutes?

"Hey, are you going to Belleville High School?" The guy asked me when I pulled out my earbuds.

"Yeah," I said.

He was a little shorter than me, with short, black hair and tattoos. He was wearing a shirt from The Smiths and had a pair of jeans with a pink belt. He didn't actually look too bad and my slight fear of him went away. He seems like the kind of guy I'd hang out with.

"So, I know this is gonna just sound stupid and kinda childish but I'm new here and honestly I just wanted to introduce myself to one person so that way I could possibly follow you around for the rest of the day like a scared little puppy," he said.

I giggled quietly at his soft blush.

"O-okay, I'm Gerard," I said.

"Frank," he replied.

We walked to school together and Frank looked around curiously.

"What grade are you in?" Frank asked.

"I'm a senior," I said.

"So am I," Frank said with a small smile. "Please tell me we have some classes together."

He handed me his schedule and I smiled.

"We have fourth and last hour," I said. "Which means we've also got lunch together."

"Oh thank god, I was dreading the whole lunchroom scene," he said.

"Do you know where your locker is?" I asked.

"Yes, I kind of remember from the tour," he said. "It's in the Upper East hall which is...this way."

Frank walked off and I chuckled when I watched him go in the opposite direction. I hurried over and grabbed his arm, leading him away.

"It's this way," I said.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I meant, I was just using the shortcut," Frank said.

I laughed and brought him to the correct hall.

"Are you the one that moved in next door to me?" I asked. "I saw all the moving trucks."

"Yeah, probably me," Frank said. "Do you believe in fate?"

"No," I said.

"I do," Frank said.

"So you think it's fate that you moved in right next to me?" I asked.

"Maybe, I mean, I'd like to think so," he said. "I like to believe in fate. You know, something happens for a reason."

I shrugged and he smiled softly as he shut his locker.

"I know a lot of people think it's silly," Frank said.