Chapter 7

Gonna write another page filled with my stupid fantasies. Please Bear with me :D

It was evening and the lights were all so pretty. The decorations from the New Year celebration wasn't removed and hell yeah, it looked so good with snow.

I bought few pajamas and decoration stuff and photo frames so that I can hang it on my dorm wall. I brought few tshirts that caught my eye. Oh God, I am such a shopaholic. So, we went down to a restaurant and we ordered for bean paste stew and soup and samgyeopsal (pork) . I don't eat beef. I requested sunbaenim to get me pab (rice) because without eating rice, I seriously can't sleep at night *grins*. That's why I am chubby, maybe. :P

So, we ate heartily. Sunbae-nim forced that he would pay, but he ahs already done so much for me. So, in the end, we both agreed to pay half-half. We walked back and said our goodbyes and went inside the dorm. Gosh, I bought so much. scented candles, bowls, clothes, shoes... AAAAhhhh I am going crazy and took a selca with a frowny face and all the materials as my background.

And update it on my line saying "this is what happens when I shop so much" 

Wu POV:

I ate heartily and thought of texting her but I decided to text her later. I fell asleep only to find that it was already dak and its 7:30 pm. So, mom asked me to come with her to the market, We shopped vegetables and headed back home. Mom cooked meat for me.

At that very moment, my line beeped with notification and I saw the picture of hers' witha frowny face,. Gish she is so cute and I guess she loves shopping so much.

So I pinged her,"You came to study or shop?"

MY POV:

Gosh, my tummy aches, I ate too much... Aaah I should lie down. As soon as i clicked my phone, a beep, line message,"Oh its Wu,..... BWO????????" You came to study or shop?

I replied,"both ^^ my classes will start in three days and I have two more leisure days that i don't know how to spend, so, went crazy shopping with sunbaev and took lots of pictures"

Beep," Oh!! that sunbae again... What all did you shop? I hope nothing useless.. KHIKHIKHI"

I texted," Hey, nothing useless, ok! and I have no one here, He is assigned to me and so, i go around with him. he is fun though. I brought some pjs, candles,bowls etc etc... (I didnt mention my fashion shopping):P"

Beep," Why did you buy candles? power goes off??? And I bet you bought clothes and shoes** khogjima!!!"

I replied," Yeah fine fine, yeah i bought a pair of shoes and few tshirts :P. and those candles.. i jsut like it. They are scented and if you switch off the light during winter and just get a candle burned inside the room, it feels heavenly, like christmas, that's why I bought it. i was missing home"

Beep," Yeah yeah understood, had your dinner?"

I replied,"Yep, samgyeopsal with sunbae and rice. I can't sleep without having pab ^^ I am a pab freak... I took so many photos, you wanna see??"

Beep," Of course"

So, I sent him few pics with my weird face carrying so many bags on the street and also eating food with the sunbae and sunset view with my stupid face hanging around that my sunbae clicked without my knowledge.

WU'S POV:

God!! the pictures are so beautiful, Wait a minute, Is that her hair?? Oh my God, its so damn beautiful.. the picture with the sunset, her silhoutte, amazing...

Wu texted," the pictures are amazing especially with the sunset, your hair!! I ahd no idea it was that long"

I replied,"Yeah, the last time you saw i had hidden it inside my beanie :P had your food?"

Wu messaged," Mom's preparing, maybe meat. I went with her to  the super market, she got meat for me and few green vegetable" 

I texted," That's great, eat well. I just don't know what to do tomorrow, maybe go to a park or jusyt sit inside the room. My room mate will be here tomorrow morning".

Wu's message,"Well, you can go to Lotte mall, also Namsan Tower and many more places"

I replied," I think Lotte will be fine. I had decided I would go to Namsan only with my boyfriend, which I don't have any, just like Boys over flower hehe"

WU'S POV:

Oh so she ddoesn't have a boyfriend, how can that be possible? Ah she is such a sweetheart..

MY POV:

I started playing the song "EXO-M:HISTORY" and unpacked all the shopping items and settled inside the respective places and tucked myself inside the blanket and a message arrived.

Wu's message," Nice, and don't forget to ping me with your new number. i need to help mom in the kitchen, dad is nagging, do you wanna talk"

I was really tired so, I just plainly replied," I am really tired, i don't wanna disturb, i will surely ping you. You donot seem like a cellebrity. I am gonna doze off now. You ahve your food properlya nd take proper proper proper rest :) Gudnight sweet dreams"

A beep," Sweet Dreams ^^ ***"

This way my 1st day in Seoul ended...

Stay tuned... More wonderful parts to come.....