So, we finally met... (Kris fiction)

Hey Guys, this is my first time writing a fan-fiction and I want to give this honour to Wu Yi Fan aka Kris oppa... I would love to show my undying love for him through this fiction... Dedicated to Kris and all the Kris Lovers around the world...

So, here I am... Finally... At Inch-eon airport, morning 4 am. I am busy taking selcas near Seoul, South Korea post to update it on my SNS page to let my friends and family know that I have landed safely...

It has always been my dream to be in this country. People might dream of going to New York, Paris etc.. but my dream city!! is Seoul, South Korea. I was totally mesmerized by the culture and environment. So, when I was doing my final year, I decided to do my masters in business at Seoul University...

And after applying for the university, and I got accepted... So, here I am all excited to see oppas and unnis in real life...

So, as I said, I landed at 4 am so, there was no one from the university to pick me up and as its a new world to me, I thought maybe I would wait till 6 in the morning to move out. I headed towards the waiting lounge with my luggage and texted my seniors to pic me up by 6.

I took a seat at a corner facing the alley and plugged in my earphones and covered myself with a layer of thin baby blanket. Yes, it was cold January. Because I applied for spring semester, I was supposed to reach during January.. Hehe

Oh its cold but feels warm because "miracles in december" by exo was playing on my ipod... hehe feel so good... 

So, I got up to get some warm coffee from the cafe inside the airport and had an idea to stroll around gift shops. So, when I just took out my luggage and start to walk, since I was at the alley and wearing a huge hoodie, I couldn't see anyone approaching from sides and BAAAAAMM!!! I bumped into a tall monster with huge hoodies on....

As I already was damn tired from the 18 hour flight, I got cranky and AAIIIIIIISSSSSSSSShhhhh!!!... Yet, I started apologizing as I got up. He started complaining that I should see where I am going to. So, I look up at him and I instantly recognized him... WU YI FAN (KRIS) the love of my life.

But now I had to act cool... We were both wrong partially. SO, instead I yelled," I was at the alley and I can be seen walking from far away, Why would you care to bump. Its you who has to watch out and avoid bumping onto people"...

Next Chapter coming up...