Chapter 9

I am so sorry that I have been focusing more on my university life on this story. But now its all about Kris...

So, around 10 days have past, hectic schedule and I exchange chats every once in a while with Kris.

One fine Sunday morning, I started texting Wu, "Hey Happy Sunday!!! YOu have to work on Sunday too???"

I got a reply after 10 minutes, it states," I just got out from the washroom, no work only play... Sunday it is khikhikhi".

So, I was just typing few words when I got a call from Wu.

God!!! I was so unprepared. Loose pink sweater and white pants, Hair all messed up. hahahhahaha. I was so damn scared to even pick. Yeah it was a video call.

So, I accepted the call... Gosh, he looks so cute.. His black hair was still wet from the shower. He was wearing a grey hoodie with NBA on it. aahhh he looks cool with those studs on his ears. I shyly smiled while saying hello.

We talked for hours, he told me to show my room and I did. He liked one particular thing inside my room. I had a beautiful wind chime on the window. He asked me about it. What I liked about it. Its the beautiful sound that they create when hit by the wind. That pleasant sound...

In return, I also asked him give me a tour of his room, which he did. A queen size bed and long since he is too tall. He has posters around the room stuck on walls, his wardrobe, he kept the beanie and mittens hanging on the closet door and I noticed it. a pc on a study table, attached bathroom.

Suddenly, he offered me to give a tour of his whole house and I was shocked but then , I agreed. He went downstairs to show me the kitchen with shelves, chimney, oven etc etc... Also the dining table was for 6 people and his drawing room seemed really warm with L shaped sofa and a huge tv..

He showed me the door to his parents' bedroom :D.. We laughed and we talked about our likes and dislikes.. He suddenly asked me my favourite from exo and I turned red. He laughed and I answered honestly, it was him. 

He exploded saying I am an ex-Exo member.. I told him that it doesn't really matter. I didn't like you just because you are Exo, but as a person. Its not about sticking to the group , its about being loyal to the person you like and he gave me the best smile I have seen for the first time in life.

He continued speaking," I will be coming to Seoul in like 5 days, can we meet??"

Me, "**Blank** what??? why would a celebrity wanna meet a common person??" I laughed.

Wu," Stop that! you are my saviour. Remember my boarding pass? hahaha so no's, I will let you know when I arrive" 

I agreed and we hung up.

Wu's POV:

Ah, after everything gets over, I will spend a day with her. What about taking her to the Namsan Tower?? hehehe. Its gonna be fun. I need to go talk to my lawyer now to resolve my issue.

MY POV:

Are you kidding me?????? What am I suppose to do? AAAAAAAhhhhhhhh.

Just then, Kiwi came in the room with coffee for both of us... I was wrangling on my bed causing uproar under the sheets. Kiwi almost tripped out of surprise.

Ah, my sweet Kiwi, I am sorry I made you almost trip... Heehee /.. While we were having coffee, Kiwi asked me what's the matter... I couldn't come to answer her.

Somehow, just replied," I am going to meet somebody in 5 days and I am really nervous. I don't know what he thinks of me?" 

Kiwi clapped her hands in excitement saying that she will help me doll up for the date.

I was annoyed. I couldn't come to an agreement that it was a date. It cannot be a date. he just feels indebted to me for helping him that day.

AAAAAAAAAaaahhhhhh I am so annoyed now. All these time, I didn't realize that Wu actually will be coming to Seoul the day after. It will take 2- 3 days for him to take another step in resolving his issue and the next whole day would be free... AAAHHHHH I am going crazy...

But as usual, we chit chat over text and he asked where would I wanna go with him? I told him that it wouldn't be easy going out with a celebrity at city.. paparazzis , media bla bla...

All these days due to hectic schedules, I am craving to go on a mountain with beautiful flower gardens and snow, but I couldn't tell him. I just told maybe somewhere quiet filled with nature.

Days went by, one day I got a phone call, It was the fourth day after Wu told me that he would be coming here.

"Oh, its Wu's call", I exclaimed. "Hello!!" .  Kris smirked,"Hey pretty lady!!" 

I yelled, "Yah, don't call me that". He laughed.

He asked me," Can you come downstairs outside your dorm?"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT...

I literally stammered. I was just wearing a very loose light sweater (netted) , a white tank top and a fairly light blue skinny pants and my hair was undone. It was out without being tired. I ran downstairs. I could see few girls looking a guy strangely because they were not able to recognize him with his hoodie and sunglasses on.

I rushed to him yelling "Are you CRAZYYY???" All I could hear was, "I wanted to see you and so here I am." 

Hell, I was so shocked, I could literally feel myself running out of wprds when he dragged me to his car. I yelled that I did not carry my purse. IT'S OKAY is what he said.

Luckily no one recognized him to an extent, so no paparazzi .

In fact he did not come with anyone. He came alone driving and now I am sitting next to him. Oh I wanted to drive so bad. its been ages since I drove a car. It was Friday evening. So, classes over and its weekend. No classes on Saturdays and Sundays. Kiwi had to go for project work with her classmates. Ah, really, that nerd... :D

Next Chapter on the way,..............