Chapter 2

As you already know that Kris has stopped promoting with Exo group due to some unknown issues. He was still struggling through legal work so, he has to travel up and down from China to South Korea and vice versa.

On seeing him, I was lil worried and tensed since he has this "cold guy" image. I was wondering if he was still the same.

Omo, I used to turn red when he used to be on music videos. Seeing him made me feel so relieved and good. At least, now I know that, he is healthy, safe and sound.

While I was thinking all this, he didn't bother to apologize and just moved out. I was so pissed, I thought I would kick him in the ass. No matter how much I like him, he still should apologize to a girl.

So, I just start lifting my luggage and then I noticed on the floor, His boarding pass was lying on the floor and he didn't realize it. Yeah yeah, he wasn't coming to Korea, he was going back to China... :( 

Anyways, I checked the gate number and I hurried run behind him to catch up with him. Oh, those long legs can take you to the other side of the world in no time *sigh*

I was already jetlagged but this was, of course, in and out most important thing to do... So, I hold onto my breath and ran like crazy. Thank God, I left my luggage in the lounge trusting few fellow travellers.

So, I ran like hell and I could finally see him sitting at one corner in front of the check in post. I see on the boarding pass that his flight is scheduled at 7 in the morning. So, I moved towards him to see that he was reading one of my favourite books "Brida" by Paulo Coelho. (*sigh* yes I love to read, that's my first hobby).

So, I started calling him putting my fingers on his shoulders, "Excuse me, Hello!!..... Hi, I am sorry to disturb you but you left this behind, it was lying on the floor". I indicated the boarding pass towards him and he was utterly shocked. He started jittering and started searching through his bag.

At that moment, I said," you wouldn't find it there, since it is in my hands". So, he smiled nervously as I handed it over to him.

He said, "You saved my life today and I am really thankful, I would have been lost without this and I am sorry for earlier". He continued," We started in an awkward way, can we start fresh?".

My POV:

"Öh God!! I finally spoke to Kris, my Kris. How can he be so charming!!! All I can do is slightly smile and hand over his boarding pass. I am relieved that he got it back. That's more important. Aiiissssh, How can he be so clumsy and forgetful.. This are important things, you know!!"

Kris' POV:

AAh!!! How can I be so silly and of course, clumsy!!! But thank goodness, she got it for me. Look at her, heaving and catching breath after running... Now that I look at her, she is cute with those thick black framed glasses on. Nerdy look... ^^"

I was surprised and let out sound saying "HUh???"

Kris replied," Its okay, Thank you so much for this, I was asking Can we start fresh?"

I accepted the question and smiled brightly and introduced myself, "Hi, I am Bianca from India". To that, he exclaimed,"Are you serious?" You look more like Korean or Chinese".

I took it as a compliment and thanked him...

More to come... Keep posted.... Thank you. I hope the story is going fine. Please feel free to comment below and leave suggestions... :)