Chapter 10

I know I am writing in one go... That's how I can keep my mind sane, to let out everything as soon as possible.. Hehe.. Enjoy~! 

I could seriously kill Wu at that time, i was so pissed at myself because I looked like a clown.. AAAhhh really.... The thoughts are killing me...

Out of all days, I decided today to be girly with red ballerinas :'( I am so embarrassed I will die and then I heard him mutter few words I couldn't understand.

"Pardon?"

He replied with clear word," You look quiet pretty today, you ain't feeling cold?"

I angered up,"whose fault is that?? :/"

He smiled apologetically and told me to get a trench coat at the back of the car seat. And i got one coat and hah>>?????? it was girly.

I laughed so hard teasing him that he is trying to cross dress as a woman hahahahahha. He was steering the wheels but with his right hand he made me shut my mouth but I could stop laughing at the idea of him dressing up as a lady. he is too tall for that. LOL

He looked at me seriously, I immediately apologized, he smiled and told me, "It's a gift......" 

Before he could finished, I yelled,"How I can wear someone's gift???" 

He laughed," At least let me complete what I was about to say... Haha, its a gift for you. My mom handpicked it herself"

Oh God, I was turning into a good quality tomato out of embarrassment and smug him saying,"You shouldn't have, aaahhh ottokey" 

He laughed saying,"It's a gift, you can't say no. Just thank me and wear it. Its gonna be cold, very cold" 

I smiled," Ahh xiexie!! I will wear it well" 

He was surprised that I spoke Chinese and he gave me a wide smile. Hehe My Kiwi taught me..

I asked,"Dànshì wǒmen yào qù nǎlǐ?" It meant "but where are we going?"

He smirked and said," You will find out when we reach there"

I acted grumpy and sat quietly. I could see trees on both sides and a lil farther, ocean could be seen. The sun was already low almost about to kiss the water. He parked the car and I jumped out of the car. He yelled,"I was about to open the door for you"

I laughed," I don't need that, I can open the door." So, we walked together towards the beach which is less visited due to tides. But in order to stay away from paparazzi and scandals, we had to. Its not like we are in a relationship or something.

We reached at the edge of the shore, I had already removed my bellies. It was hard to wear on a sandy beach. I don't know why but breathing the ocean air made me forget about my stressful week and just live into the moment.