Chapter 5

So here it is...

So, I started digging inside.. Let me get you into a lil secret. I love knitting beanie caps and mittens and so, here it is. i knew the cold of South Korea (seen it in dramas), So, I carried around 2 pairs of beanie hats and a pair of mittens. All made by myself.

So, I took it out and handed it over to him. It was a blue binnie and an off-white mellow mitten that I have knitted. "There wear this, you won't feel cold." He smiled and thanked me.

I told him to take good care of those because those are just one of a kind. I mean I had another one . So I said "Two of a kind" He happily remob=ved his beanie and put on the one I gave him and mittens too.

God, he looks beautiful in those blue beanies and he thanked me saying its really warm.

I proudly showed my hands stating "Made by me" 

You see, I was wearing a high neck sweater inside a hoodie and another trench coat, so, I had basically no muffler on my neck. But Wu had one.

He looked at me with concern on his eyes. "Ain't you feeling cold?" I said "Gwenchana :)"

But before I could say anything, he took off his muffler and set it on my neck. It was already warm from his body and had is lingering scent on the cloth.. I said abruptly, "I don't need it, I will reach my destination in no time but you have to travel"..

He brushed off my sentences saying that he has another one inside his backpack. I asked,"You swear". He crossed his heart and we laughed heartily and I thanked him and promised that iw ould return it back to him the next time we meet.

At that very moment, a guy came towards me and I asked If I was the student from India enrolling in their university. I bowed and said," Deh, Bianca imnida, phangapshiimnida" and showed him my documents.

He took my luggage and boarded it on the car that I would be travelling on. So, I finally said my goodbyes and we promised to keep in touch. I told hime to take care and wished him safe journey and I got on the car. He smiled and waved at me.

Ah it was so cold, the morning breeze was hitting on my face. I felt so glad that I had coffee and I drank it to my heart's content to keep myself warm. I started getting sleepy inside the car but the morning scenery captivated my eart and I forgot about everything else on Earth.

We reached the destination at 06:45 due to road blockage, reasoning heavy snow... But I was glad that we reached safely. Sunbae-nim took off my luggage and I moved to the counter and they greeted me. I submitted all my documents and the caretaker showed me my double bed single room.

I was so tired and jetlagged. However, I managed to unpack few of my stuffs. I thought of having a warm shower before taking a nap. I was dead tired.

Before heading out for shower, I checked my phone, it was already 07: 20 and I felt so bad because I forgot to ping Wu. But then I saw a message icon flickering and I opened it... Yeay I was so happy to see my Line application working and it was Wu's message.

It read,"I hope you have reached your place and that you are not cold. Because of the bad weather, my flight has been delayed and it will take off at 08:00 am. I ahve already checked in myself.."

I replied," Hey, miyane, I forgot to text you, I have reached about half an hour ago and yes I have reached safely and it is a very cool place. Now I can wish you safe journey and reach home safe. Ping me when you reach. I was just planning to take a shower before napping and now that, i realize, I am going to ask for a new phone number before I sleep"

Another text,"Ok, I will ping you. take care. I have boarded the flight, it will take off in no time.. will ping you later."

SO, I just smiled at the text and left for shower. It was a good15 minutes long shower and I felt so good...

Next chapter on the way.........