Chapter 8

So, here it is,... another part. couldn't think of anything due to reality check....

So, even if it's cold, I got up early morning as I had slept early the last night. I  washed up and got fresh. At that very moment, a knock on the door and I knew it was my roommate.

So, I go ahead and open the door and there's this short-haired, fair girl. We bowed and said hellos and welcomed her inside.

We introduced each other, "Hi, I am Bianca, from India", she replied,"Hey, I am Quiyue and I am from China, so nice to meet you."

I asked her if she had her breakfast and offered her to take her to the restaurant. She happily agreed and went off to wash first.

Then we headed towards the restaurant and had an awesome breakfast. After having our food, we head back to our dormitory because I knew she was tired and she needs to get some proper sleep. You know, I had been there.

So, while she was sleeping, I cleaned the room a lil and started reading a book on my bed. I didn't realize that it was already lunch time, I read for continuos three hours and I woke Quiyue up for lunch. She went to clean up and we both headed to the mess for food. We had so much fun talking as we spoke about our family members, our life before this and we gave each other nickname. I call her "KIWI" and she calls me "YUAN" hehehee

Glad to be good friends so early. So, she brought up the idea of going to the campus and look around. I carried my camera and we had so much fun moving around the campus taking lots of photographs..

It was evening 4 o'clock, where our sunbaenim came and offered to take us to Hongdae for shopping and sight-seeing. We were so excited like a child with icecreams... We dressed up comfortably because we knew we will have to walk so much and we headed towards the streets of Hongdae. Oh what a great evening.!!

We had barbeque party, shopped a lot, lot.... Can't tell you how much but we both are like a money spending machine , Crazy eh? And also great foodie... We ate a lot , we converesed in hangul, so that it gets better with practices like this. She taught me few chinese words and I taught her some Indian languages too.

So, as soon as our dinner was done, we head back to our dorm and gosh, the floor filled with our stuffs and yeah, too much.. hehe.. We both unpacked and settles everything. I was the first one to finish, so I went ahead and took shower first. Kiwi also unpacked and furnished everything from her luggage too and then she too took shower after me. While Kiwi was taking shower, I got a text. I was drying my hair then.

The text says,"Hey, forgot about me?"

I replied, "Had a long exciting day with my roommate. It was fun".

Another text,"Perhaps, you went to Namsan Tower?"

I texted,"Already told ya, I will go with my bf and do that lock thing :D" 

To that, he replied, "Ok, Ok you got me".

I told him," My roommate is Quiyue and she is from China :D"

Text,"Oh then you can learn chinese and converse with me!!"

I pinged," Yes she did teach me few basic words, I guess I will be expert in no time :P" 

He texted," I likeit"

I told him that I was sleepy and that I would text him tomorrow.

Me and Kiwi stayed up another hour and talked and talked. We are gals and we are chatterbox no matter which country you belong. I didn't tell her about Kris just yet :P

Then we dozed off like a bear, soundless sleep.

NEXT DAY:

Just one more day before the hectic schedule of our university starts. I was in HR course and Kiwi in finance course. So, our classes were different but luckily same timings and can get off from class at the same time.

So, we got our schedules. We decided to make a tour to LOTTE mall for a day's fun. We invited our seniors along. By this day, our dorms were already filled with new students and senors.

We moved out of the building and reached Lotte world in an hour. We had so much fun taking pictures, bumpy rides and foooooooooooooodd...

We took few momentos and headed for lunch at a nearby Italian restaurant. We had a delicious pepperoni pizza with a thin crust and filled with melted cheese...AAAAAAAAAhhhhh, took lots of pictures like crazy animal hogging on food. 

We were so tired from eating and playing. We took the subway back to our dorm. We reached the dorm at ^in the evening and we washed up feeling great. We knew our classes are gonna start. So, we went to a nearby stall to get notebooks and also have a light evening stroll before the hectic schedule takes a toll on our lives...

We had warm coffee and few snacks, headed for dinner and came back to the room and I pinged Wu with my new new number and also sent him few pictures of pizza that we had a while ago to let him know that we were having fun.

He didn't reply me back. I realized he might be busy with something. SO, I kept the phone aside and I never realized when I rushed to dreamland with a wushhh.

The next day I got up at 6 and started washing up and woke Kiwi up and she followed after me.We had a hearty breakfast at the mess now filled up with people and then headed to the class.

As it was the first day of the fresh semester, all we had to do was introduce each other and in two hours time, we were told that the class will be only till here for today. I made so many new friends from all around the globe. But I was more excited to have some fun with Kiwi and as I was walking out the class, I could see Kiwi running to me as excited as I was. In the midst of all these, I forgot to even check my phone and while having lunch, I finally did check the phone and I could see three messages from Wu.

It stated," Hey, nice pictures, I aslo wanna have a dayout with you. Seems so much fun" 

Next text,"Sorry, I was in the mid of shooting, I reacheed home just now".

Another one," You must be asleep, sleep well" 

Ah, I checked and it was 3 in the morning. I felt bad for him as he had to work his ass off so early wen its too cold that anyone would die. I thought he might still be sleeping and left hima text, "You might be tired and I am so sorry to know that you work so late. It must be really hard Just don't get cold :) take proper rest and eat well"

Next Chapter yet to come........