Chapter 15

Here I am with another chapter. I a missing Wu Yi Fan so terribly.. Dating news about bacon and taeyon has taken toll. I am so scared if any such news of kris dating arrives, I will die.......

So, got up at around 7 30 and went down to have breakfast with family of Kiwi's... Delicious food. 

After having breakfast, me and kiwi thought of going to the market. I know I won't be able to see Xing, since he has early morning shoot, but I am happy because I will be see him in the evening.

Xing's POV:

Morning 6. Ahhh I don't wanna go to the shoot. I wanna be with Bianca. Ah so bad.

Mom has prepared breakfast for me. Mrs Wu,"Son, Quiyue has come home and she has a friend along. very pretty... Her name is Bianca." 

Xing replied," Mom, she is the one. The same Bianca that you talk over the phone and we just became couple lst night."

Mrs. Wu,"Aigoooo, that's good news, She is so pretty and I couldn't imagine she is the same one. I wanna meet her."

Xing replied,"Ok mom, maybe today or tomorrow. I am leaving now. My shoot will be over in the evening and I will be free for 10 days. We can go out for picnic. Bye Mom."

So, Me and Kiwi were walking through the streets and I was full prepared to have street food, so, I swear I didnt leave any. I had lots and lots of food.

Kiwi's younger brother was hanging out with us. Summer vacation. We had huge ice creams too. The clouds were forming darkly and we knew it woould rain in no time. So, we shopped as fast as we could and as soon as we reached the gate of Kiwi's house, it started raining so bad and we hurried.

We kept the otems inside the house and guess what we did next. we went to the terrace and got drenched in the rain. It was fun dancing aroung the rain hehehe

It was lunch time but I was already full. But who would refuse home cooked food. We showered  and dried. It takes long for my hair to dry. Its so long. 

At the end, we had our lunch. The rain wouldn't stop and I was worried if Xing would reach home soon...

I was watching tv along with Kiwi in her bedroom. It was already 4 30 and the rain was still falling so hard. At that moment I got a text.

The text says," Hey sweetheart, What's up? Missing your handsome Xing? I am off from work. Its raining hard, but I will reach home in an hour. I have told mom about us and she really wants to meet you."

I texted back," Yes honey, I was missing you and was really worried about you because of the rain. AAAAAhhhhh I will do my best when I see your mom. But I am scared."

A beep,"Come on, don't be scared. she loves you that's why she wants to meet you. She says that she is relieved you are the same Bianca .. hehe" 

I replied,"Ok ok I will do my best. just get home safe."

"Ok I will. I love you," Xing messaged.

"I love you too."

After that, I told Kiwi about it and we started trying out our dresses that we bought from shopping in the morning. Fresh cut watermelons were already their in the room. We had fun and ate lots of watermelons. Kiwi's mom is jjang.

It was 6 in the evening and the rain has subsided into drizzling. I still didnt get text from Xing so, I was quite worried.

I looked at my phone there was no messages. So, I texted, "Hey, have you reached home? I am worried."

After about 15 minutes, beep. I ran to check my phone. I opened the message," Sorry baby, I was in the shower. I got drenched in the rain, so, to avoid cold I was taking shower and I was in a hurry so forgot to text you. I am sorry."

"I am glad that you are home", I texted.

More Chapters to come...