Chapter 12

THE REAL DATE *PERIOD*...

I was a bit nervous and excited as well. I let out a smile and looked forward. the morning rays were piercing through the snow-covered tree branches and we knew Spring was around the corner...

I asked if I could play some music and he readily agreed. So, I played "Without you" by Boyce Avenue, cover of Usher feat David Guetta. AAAh Pleasant song for the trip... He smiled listening to the song and asked me what genre I like the best.

I told him,"Most of the time, it would be instrumental, classical musicals organs. And I love songs as such and I love Eminem, as a matter of fact. My list wouldn't stop even if you try... :D"

I played many more songs and after around half an hour of driving, we stopped at a roadside stall filled with Korean dishes. He offered me breakfast and I thanked him. After finishing the breakfast, we drove off further and in no time, we reached at the bottom of a mountain for the car to be parked and we walked out of the car. We took one water bottle and started walking up. It was tiring but the scenery is so beautiful, you will be dazzled by it.

I was breathing heavily, ah i must be really heavy and it's tiring to climb up a mountain, He turned towards me and offered me his hand, I had no other choice but to be held by him. I was embarrassed and so shy. But I forgot about everything when we reached the top.

There is nothing more beautiful than this. Breathtaking. Cheongmal yeppudah. We sat for half an hour immersed in the beauty of nature and headed out. It was almost 9:30. We took out the car and returned back.

The sun was rising high up but there was no heat except for a lil warmth. It was still so cold. After an hour of riding we reached the city and the temperature became moderate. So, i decided not to wear the jacket and we got out of the car. I just wore my blue cardigan and basking in the sun was the best idea at that moment. It was around 11 am, when we reached a beautiful movie theatre building. Theatre carnival. 

Wu asked,"Shall we watch a movie? " . A nice movie was up and we agreed on it. After watching the movie, it was already 1:30. Wu laughed holding his belly, "Wó éle" I knew he was hungry. We chose an Italian restaurant "TOSCANO" and we headed towards it. 

We ordered pizza and few breads and mock-tails. I preferred coffee because the weather was still too cold to drink frozen drinks...

While eating, I got a call from Kiwi. "O annyeoungsaeyo KIWI, Whats the matter?" On the other side of the line," YUAN, you know right next Friday there's super junior and SNSD fan-sign and we need to by an autograph book. WE will be busy the whole week and I am stuck with project now. Can you perhaps buy it for me?" 

"KIWI honey, don't worry about that. I will get it for both of us. So, you sure we will be bunking on Friday? hahah arrassoo.. I will send you a pic after buying it. I will get the same style for both of us."

Kiwi was happy,"Mwaaaah my girl, definitely. have fun on your date. I am hanging up now"

After that, our conversation ended. Wu looked at me with a puzzled look. "Who is YUAN??" I smiled," Kiwi's original name is Quiyue and I call her Kiwi and she calls me YUAN, nickname for besties :D"