Mistakes.

♡ Breyanna ♡

"Baby, you know I love you, right?" Ray asked me.

"Yes, I love you too baby." I said as he gave me a weird look.

" .. Yesterday .. I k-kissed Jamiyah." he admitted.

↑ Ray →

Jamiyah cried and cried. Her boyfriend left her for another woman. She was walking home from school and our house isn't that far so she came over our house. Breyanna went over to Laysa's house so it was just me, Jamiyah, and Kaius. I hugged her and let her cry on my shirt.

"Do you know the girl?" I asked.

"Yes. It's Carla Stinger, she's the head cheerleader and is constantly dating random dudes. Watch when Mike gets his heart broken because of her." Jamiyah cried.

"Why would he go for a bitch like that? A girl who dates lots of men has to have some disease or something! I mean .. she basically dated half of the world, how many crusty lips has she been kissing?!" I said as me and Jamiyah laughed.

Jamiyah looked up at me and I looked at her. She leaned in and ..

BAM!

We kissed. The moment she put her lips on mine I snatched them away.

"Jamiyah!" I panicked, "Why would you kiss me?"

"I-I'm so sorry Ray, I needed comfort and was feeling vulnerable." she cried.

♡ Breyanna ♡

He kissed my sister? Wow.

"Ray, I'm not mad." I explained to him.

"You aren't?" he asked, shocked.

"No, it was just a kiss. You are being punished for it, though." I pointed my finger at him and chuckled.

"What? Are you serious?"

"You have to cook dinner for a whole month!"

"Man!" he grunted.

--

I drove down to my mom's house. She wanted to see Kaius for awhile. I am mad at Jamiyah though. She kissed my husband. I knocked on the door and Ta'kiyah answered.

"Breyanna!" she hugged me.

I still can't believe that Ta'kiyah is fourteen and Jason is twelve. I walked in and sat down. Jamiyah soon came into the living room and smiled as momma held Kaius.

"Hey, Bree." she smiled at me.

I ignored her. Momma looked at the both of us,"Whats going on?"

"She just ignored me!" Jamiyah said throwing her hands up.

"Maybe I wouldn't be ignoring you, if you never would have kissed my husband!" I blurted out.

Momma gave Jamiyah a disappointed look, "You kissed Ray?!"

"Yes, but I said sorry for it!" Jamiyah whined.

"Still, what if I kissed your husband?" I said in a serious tone. "You would be disappointed in me, wouldn't you Jamiyah?"

"Breyanna, I'm so sorry. You've been through so much in your life! I was angry and sad that Mike left me. I wasn't even thinking."

"Its whatever, you can't change it anyways." I said, brushing Kaius's hair back.

"Hm." Jamiyah said as she took a seat and looked down.

"Jamiyah, I ain't mad at you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but who is Mike dating now?" I asked.

"Carla Stinger." she said in a bummed tone.

"Carla Stinger? red hair, freckles, and a mole on her forehead?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Jamiyah said. "You know her?"

"Her sister is Riona." I said, "Rocs ex-girlfriend."