Cheated.

♡ Breyanna ♡

I'm in the grocery store with Ray, and we just so happened to see Candy.

"Oh! hi Ray." she smiled.

"Hi." he said.

"I see you have your hoe here!" she chuckled.

"I'm not a hoe, your a hoe! How you go fuck somebody, get pregnant, fuck another man, and lie about somebody being yo babydaddy?" I said.

"Shut the fuck up!" she whined, "Before I beat yo ass!"

I swung and she fell on the ground. I wonder if she go fight me? She got up, but I kicked her and made her drop her purse.

"Come on Breyanna!" Ray yelled, "Go check our stuff out, I'll get her."

I went to check our stuff out.

《 Candy 》

"I'm so sorry about her, Candy." Ray grabbed my hand and lifted me up.

"Its fine." I smiled.

Next thing, I know is us kissing.

♡ Breyanna ♡

I went to check on Ray when I seen him and Candy kissing!

"What the fuck!" I yelled. Ray pulled away and looked at me.

"Baby! I'm sorry she came onto me!"

"Don't call me, baby! Because I'm not your baby! We are done! For good!"

{ Zonnique }

I opened the door to see a girl who looked like Breyanna, a little girl who looked like Maliaa, and twin girls.

"Breyanna?" I questioned.

She nodded. I hugged her.

"I missed you!" I yelled.

"Aunty Nique?" Maliaa asked.

"Yep," I smirked at her.

"Who are these girls?" I looked at the twins.

"My twins, Boston and Brea." she smiled,"Can we stay here until I go back to New Orleans?"