Wedding Day.

♡ Breyanna ♡

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." the preacher said.

I leaned in and kissed Ray, we earned a lot of claps. My momma was crying along with Jamiyah. She inherited being emotional from my momma. I just inherited her stubbornness. My daddy was talking with Kendrick(Ray's dad). Chelsey was even here. Ray doesn't like her and neither do I. Kendrick insisted that she come and he can literally convince you to do anything, so Ray invited her. I don't like her because I feel like she's a threat to mama Keisha. Ray says, 'She can never replace my momma, and she always giving me weird looks.' I highly agree with him. Chelsey has been giving Ray the googly eyes. I didn't want her to come because she's going to flirt with my man-oops! I mean husband.

-

I swallowed it and smiled at everybody. Ray and I had went along with the traditional cake way for the wedding. Laysa smiled at me. Chelsey smiled also, a fake smile.

"Why are you looking at Ray like that?" Charity asked Chelsey.

"Like what?" Chelsey said, innocently.

"You like Ray and its obvious. You have a boyfriend who loves you more than anything. Ray and Breyanna don't like you at all, and I bet that Breyanna is pissed right now just by the look she just gave you. Aren't you, Breyanna?" Charity asked.

"Yes. I'm so serious, if you try anything I will brutally beat your ass on my wedding day. Your lucky your even here or you'd be at home, do not try me." I said in a serious tone.

Nothing, will ruin this for me.

→ Ray's P.O.V ↑

Chelsey approached me with a small smile on her face. She looked at me, staring blankly.

"What?" I asked.

"Why don't you like me?" she said.

"Your a bitch! You like me knowing that I have a family to tend to. Chelsey, you have my dad so leave me tf alone! I just don't like you, so don't try and get me to because its not happening." I said as I walked away leaving her there.

-

"Are you ready?" I asked Breyanna.

"Yes!" she shouted from upstairs.

I'm taking Breyanna on our honeymoon. I planned for us to go to Hawaii. Breyanna was so excited when I told her. She couldn't stop smiling. Breyanna soon came downstairs with her suitcases.

I grabbed my suitcases and we left to the airport. We got a direct flight so it will take us 5hrs and 52mins.