Realize.

~ Candy ~

"Candy Hawkins, your sentenced to the death penalty tomorrow afternoon." Officer Smurk said.

I nodded,"D-do they have a time?"

"3 ; 30." he walked away.

I'm going to die! I'm so stupid! I cannot believe that I did that.

( Next Day )

I was woke by keys jiggling. I looked to see the officer opening the jail cell.

"Candy Hawkins?" he said.

I lifted up from the bed, "Me."

"Its time," he said. I crawled out of bed as two officers held me by my hands.

This is it ..

☆ Jamiyah ☆

"Judge McKinley!" I yelled into the courtroom.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Candy, doesn't deserve the death penalty! It was a misunderstanding! I swear. She was drunk in love .. i guess, but anyways she doesn't deserve to die! Please! I want to drop all charges." I pleaded, "She has a 4 year old son."

"Hm. I guess, since you dropped the charges." he said.

"Thank you!"

"Your welcome," he smiled and turned to two police officers, "Free Candy Hawkins! Jamiyah Donors has dropped all charges!"

~ Candy ~

"Hold on a second!" Officer Dave said.

"Okay." I said in a saddened tone.

"Jamiyah, dropped all charges. You now are sentenced to 4 years in jail." he said.

I couldn't help, but smile!

"Really? Seriously?" I asked.

He nodded,"Yep, Officer Timmy will escort you back to your cell," he walked away.

"Yes! Thank you, god!" I cheered.

♡ Breyanna ♡

"Breyanna, he's trying to win you back! Your being stubborn! He's going crazy ass hell, the nigga tried to kill himself!" my dad yelled.

Ray tried to kill himself because I wouldn't take him back.

"He cheated!" I said.

"I cheated on your mom 4 fucking times! I even knocked up a bitch! You get your stubbornness from your momma! Your mom finally forgave me, and I never cheated again! Now we got five crazy ass kids." he said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yep. Just forgive him!" my momma said.

"Raquan Smith?" the doctor spoke.

We all stood up, waiting for the results, "He's fine. The bullet nearly killed him, but he's very lucky."

"Can we see him?" Dayday said.

"Yes, you may. Room 143."

We all walked to his room. He was watching TV. He shot himself in the shoulder, he could've died from an infection.

"Ayee bro!" Dayday dapped him.

Maliaa, Boston and Brea ran up to him. It was so cute!

"Daddy, what happened?" Maliaa asked.

"Nothing." he smiled at them.

"Breyanna and Ray need to talk, now!" my mom said.

Everybody left. Just me and Ray.

"Ray, I'm sorry. If I took you back and let you explain yourself this wouldn't have happened! I'm sorry and I'll give you a second chance." I pleaded.

"It's okay." he smiled at me. "Come here."

I walked up to him and he hugged me.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

-

"Leslie!" I hugged her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting my boyfriend," she said.

"He lives in Cali?"

"Yeah .. I should get going." she hugged me and left.

{ Leslie }

"TROYYYYY!" I hugged him.

"I missed you!"

→ Ray's P.O.V ↑

I finally healed! Breyanna moved away from New Orleans and now she live with me. Today is December 29! The twins are born on New Years, so today were celebrating their birthday early.

"Look dwaddy! Its Tommy The Clown!" Brea yelled.

"I see," I smiled at her,"Wanna meet him?"

"Yes!" Her and Boston said at the exact same time.

I walked over to Tommy,"Tommy, these are my twins Brea and Boston."

"Hi!" Boston jumped up and down.

"Hi, are you ready for the show?" Tommy asked.

"Ywes!" Brea cheered.

Tommy dapped me, "I got a surprise for yo baby girls."

He then grabbed the rest of the crew and Breyanna started the music. They danced, and even pulled a few people to dance with them. Boston and Brea were enjoying it. They giggled and danced. After Tommy was done he spoke into the microphone.

"I have a surprise for the birthday girls!" he smiled. "Boston and Brea come up here!"

They walked up to Tommy.

"What are surpwise?" Boston said.

"Scott bring em' out!" he called.

Scott came out with two t-shirts that had their names spray painted on them, two pink bikes, and some jordan's.

"Yeah!" Brea said smiling.

Everybody laughed.

"What do you say?" Breyanna said.

"Tank you!" they both said.

"Your welcome." he smiled.

Tommy and the crew went back inside the bus, but Tommy stopped me.

"Yo! Your daughters got talent! I never seen a two year old dance like that before! Can they join the squad?" he asked.

"Hell yeah! like father like daughter!" I laughed.

"Ight, bro. Bring em' in tomorrow so we can discuss they clown names." he said.

"Alright, see ya." I dapped him then left.

"Like Father, Like Daughter."