Engagement Party.

♡ Breyanna ♡

"I'm so happy to be marrying someone who actually put effort into this relationship," I spoke to my girls.

"You wouldn't wanna marry someone who doesn't care about you at all." Charity encourages us.

"Marrying is the best! On my honeymoon, Prod took me to this 5 star hotel, and a resort." Laysa smiled.

"Mhm .. wonder what y'all was doing in that hotel," Hope said.

We all laughed. I saw Ray's aunt walk in the door. I walked over to Ray.

"Why is your aunt here!?" I said.

"I didn't invite her," he said.

Aunt Angelica then strutted over to us with a look of sympathy plastered on her face.

"I'm sorry for what happened a couple months ago. Zonnique and Ray were always the best couple in my head, and I'm sorry for saying that the kids might not have been his." she said.

"It's okay," I smiled at her.

The party was real nice. Ray and I are getting married soon, but we just didn't discuss a date for marriage. I even saw Matthew's girlfriend, Jasmine and she is nice. I saw a picture of Quentin. After the party Ray and I just laid down on the bed together watching 'Neighbors'. The movie finished so we basically cuddled in bed and said nothing to eachother.

"Ray .." I said, into his chest.

"Hm?" he said, into my head.

"What do you think about having another baby?" I questioned him.

"Four kids? I'm fine with it, but that has to be it! No more kids, baby." he said as we both laughed.