Court.

♡ Breyanna ♡

"Why did you try to kill Jamiyah Donors?" Judge McKinley said.

"Because, I was jealous that she is Keisha and Keith's daughter!" he said.

"That is not a proper explanation!" Judge McKinley yelled, "Tell me the real reason or you'll be locked up for life!"

"M-my niece Candy told me to! I meant to kill Breyanna, but I thought she left so I thought Candy meant Jamiyah!" he said.

"Candy Hawkins?" the judge said.

"Okay! I use to date Raquan Smith, Breyanna's ex-boyfriend. One day Breyanna fought me and Ray apologized for it, then we started kissing. I wanted us to date again but he said no, because Breyanna is everything he wanted, she has his three kids, and he was planning on being committed to her so I grew jealous and told my uncle to kill Breyanna." Candy said.

"I've had this problem before with a girl named Nina Mendel who was attracted to Ray! She poisioned their daughter and killed his mother! I sentenced her two years in prison and gave her Rehab. You young woman need to realize when a man doesn't want you! Stop doing things that can get you arrested! I'm sick and tired of it! Candy Hawkins, I sentence you to the death penalty, Leo Hawkins I sentence you 5 years in jail! Case dismissed. " Judge McKinley banged his gravel.

It's been said and done ..

~ Candy ~

I am scared outta my fucking mind! They escorted me to a cell. Two woman were there.

"Um .. hi." I said.

"I'm Tyla and this is Jada." Tyla said.

"Why you in here?" Jada asked.

"I met a boy named Ray and tried to kill his girlfriend, so I had my uncle do it but he shot her sister." I sighed.

"Is his girl named Breyanna?" Jada asked me.

"Y-yeah .. "

"See! that's why Nina was in here! listen you need to leave him and his girl alone! he obviously don't want you so killing her is going to make him hate you more! stop fucking trying, damn!" Tyla yelled.