He's Changed.

♡ Breyanna ♡

It's been six months since we've been taking that therapy class. Amanda explained to us that she tricked Ray and used the fake name 'Sida' to lure him into thinking she was real and didn't work at 'Couples Therapy Class'. Ray definitely has changed! He always spends time with me and the kids. I moved back in with him. Ray even allows me to check his phone! I'm glad that he made progress. We don't do therapy anymore. Today, is Ray and ours anniversary.

June 23, 2006 is when we met and became best friends, then that led to us being a couple! Ray decided to take me to the beach at 9; 00.

I dressed into a red bodycon dress with black heels. I sprayed my perfume and put on my gold hoops and a necklace Ray gave me. I walked downstairs to Ray.

"You look beautiful, baby." he kissed me.

"Thank you," I said.

He then took me to Red Lobster and we ate and comversated. I was happy that he was taking this relationship, seriously.

( Beach )

I took off my heels and sat them down in the sand. Ray grabbed my hand and we walked along the beach. Nobody was here except us. It was dark and the only light was from the light house that didn't make any sound. Ray stopped and I gave him a confused face. He grabbed the both of my hands, and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Breyanna, you are everything to me. I know that I've done some horrible things that harmed our relationship, but I regret it. You gave me three beautiful children, and you gave me strength in myself. I love you so much that it kills me to see you cry, knowing that I'm the reason. You mean everything to me. Look up, beautiful." he said.

I looked up to see firecrackers and the words 'Will you marry me?' appeared across the sky. I turned to see Ray on his knees with a diamond ring.

"Breyanna Zahra Donors, will you marry me?" he asked.

"Yes!" I said as he slipped the ring onto my finger. He stood up and I hugged him making him stumble back. We both giggled and our eyes met. We both leaned in and kissed.

I'm Engaged.