Truth.

《 Candy 》

I stood infront of everyone at my house. Or Ray's house after I tell him the truth. Breyanna, Laysa, Charity, Prod, Hope, Roc, and Prince were here waiting for me. Ray was waiting for me also.

"I have something to tell you." I said.

"Go." Ray said.

"Ray, Trevon is not your son. He is Troy's son, after me and Troy did it, we got into a fight and I left and then me and you did it when you were with Breyanna! I went to the doctor and they said I was a month pregnant. I didn't want you to leave me so I told you that Trevon is yours." I said, with tears.

"So, I've been raising another mans child! How could you? Candy I never meant to have sex with you! That was just a one time thing! You said he was mine, and I always wanted a son and I got caught up and left my real family! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! DID YOU KNOW THAT MY KIDS ARE CALLING ANOTHER MAN DADDY! BECAUSE OF YOU! I WISH I NEVER MET YOU! GET OUT MY HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR SON WITH YOU! " Ray yelled.

"Breyanna would never do something that stupid," he mumbled making me feel guilty.

I went upstairs and started packing our bags. I really thought that Ray loved me when he left Breyanna, but he stayed because he always wanted a son. I left and drove to my mom's house.

→ Ray ↑

I'm so stupid! I really hate myself.

1.) I left my real family

2.) my kids don't know I'm their dad

3.) Breyanna has a boyfriend

4.) she doesn't like me

5.) Trevon isn't mine

{ Leslie }

I'm Leslie, I am Breyanna's friend that she met in New Orleans. I know that she is in California for a wedding. I left my jacket at her house, so I drove there. Breyanna gave me a key to her house. I opened the door, and heard noises coming from upstairs. I walked upstairs and pressed my ear against the door. Kelly was fucking some random chick! I recorded the noises he were making. I banged on the door. He opened and I barged in. I then saw, Topanga. A girl that Breyanna and I met at the mall.

"WHAT THE FUCK! TOPANGA WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HIM?!" I yelled.

"Don't tell Breyanna, please. I love her with all my heart, and my kids." Kelly said.

"If you loved her you wouldn't cheat!" I yelled.

"Please," he said as tears came in his eyes.

"Fine! it takes a real man to cry. Topanga get your hoee ass out!" I yelled. Kelly thanked me, but little did he know that I was telling Breyanna.

♡ Breyanna ♡

"Do you miss Ray?" Charity said.

I honestly do miss Ray. "Yes!"

I got a call from my friend, Leslie.

( Phone Convo )

B ; hello?

L ; Kelly cheated on you and guess with who?

B ; who?

L ; Topanga! I recorded the noises they were making

B ; thanks for telling me!

L ; yw (your welcome) bye Bree!

B ; bye

( Phone Convo Over )

I cried. Charity rubbed my back not knowing what was going on with me.

"Whats wrong?" she said.

"Kelly cheated!" I yelled. Every man I get cheats on me!

She continued to rub my back, I'm guessing she didn't know what to say, so I let her.

[ Kelly ]

"TOPANGA STOP CALLING ME!" I yelled over the phone.

"Fine." she said, hanging up.

I missed Breyanna, badly. I was debating on telling her I cheated. I'll be the man I am and call her.

( Phone Convo )

B ; hello?

K ; baby, I have something to tell you

B ; w-what is it?

K ; I cheated on you

B ; I know .. with Topanga

K ; I called you cus' I was wrong and I wanted to be honest in this relationship

B ; Kelly, I love you. You cheated on me, and .. I don't think I can forgive you. I feel guilty because my kids are calling you daddy, I think we need a break.

BOOM! My heart shattered into pieces. I really love Breyanna! I fucked up, badly. When me and Breyanna first started dating I told her that I'll never cheat and I did. PLUS, Breyanna doesn't know that I have two kids. Kailee and Delian. Kailee is 5, and Delian is 3. Breyanna has every right to dump me. I promised to be truthful and I just couldn't do that.