Jealousy.

♡ Breyanna ♡

"Breyanna, if you don't stop being scary!" Ray moved out of the way, so I couldn't hide behind him anymore.

"She doesn't like me!" I yelled.

"I promise you, that if she be rude we can leave, deal?" he asked, pointing his pinky out.

"Deal," I said, then we pinky promised. We walked into the restaurant, and saw Ray's aunt, Angelica. She wanted my information on where my house is, because Uncle Sam is her husband.

"Hi Ray .. and Breyanna." she rolled her eyes. I sat down next to Ray.

"Breyanna, where do you live?" she said.

"5467 Hoover street." I responded.

"Do you want us to take everything you own, including TV's and house phones?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Alright. I sent everything to Sam so the company should be getting ready, now." she said. I nodded.

"So, what happened to Candy?" she said.

"Trevon isn't my son." Ray said.

"Really? Do you know if her twins are yours?" she asked.

Before, Ray could answer I smacked her across her face, furiously.

"Just because you don't like me, doesn't mean that you can come in here and talk about how our kids may not be his! Ray is the father of my kids, if you don't believe me, best believe that we can get a DNA test and prove it to you!" I yelled then got up.

Some people want to piss me off.

Candy 》

"Hello?" her voice sang.

"Hey, Courtney. I want Ray back,"

♡ Breyanna ♡

I walked out of the restaurant and opened the car door. Ray came out, holding his aunt's hand. He took her to her car and came back in the car.

"I bet she hates me!" I complained.

"She says that you should have handled it like a woman." he responded.

"Sorry, but she brung my kids into it! She doesn't have a reason to not like me!"

"Breyanna, remember on Christmas when we were 15 and Zonnique came over, and I asked her out?" he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, Tameka and my aunt are friends."

"So?" I said.

"My aunt always wanted me and Zonnique to be together! After we broke up, she never spoke to Zonnique again. Now she hates the fact that I moved on." he said.

"So basically, she hates Zonnique for cheating and moving on, but she likes you because you didn't cheat on her and ruin the relationship, but she just doesn't like me because I am your girlfriend and I have your kids?" I questioned.

"Yep." he said. I looked out of the window, when I spotted Nina sitting with a man who rubbed her stomach.

"Ray stop the car!" I said.

"Why?"

"I'm going to see Nina."

He stopped the car and I got out. I walked over to the table they were at and smiled.

"Breyanna?" Nina said.

"Its me!" I said. She got up and looked at me,"I didn't even recognize you! You look so different! Your dimples are deeper! Oh! This is my boyfriend, Kevin and my daughter Ally." she pointed to each of them.

"She's adorable! I see you have another baby on the way." I smiled.

"Yeah, its a boy." she said smiling.

"How many months are you?" I asked.

"3." she said.

"Okay, don't forget to invite me to the baby shower!" I yelled, then hugged her.

Damn .. she changed.