Arrangements.

♡ Breyanna ♡

"I want the cake to be red velvet," I said.

"Okay." my assistant, Carma wrote down.

These last two months have been pleasurable. Maliaa recently started school with Marcus and the twins. Ray and the boys started a group called, 'Mindless Behavior', but nobody knows them yet because they are busy working on songs. The boys started Mindless Behavior when they actually were 15, but their moms didn't want them to leave without finishing school. Carma is my wedding planner.

"Drinks?" she asked.

"Wine for the adults, and juice boxes for the kids." I replied.

"Okay, everything is set." she said.

I'm going to be having 98 guest. My family is big but some of my family members live far away and so does some of Ray's family.

→ Ray's P.O.V ↑

I walked into the church to see Breyanna directing Carma on how the wedding should be. I already got my tux so I don't have to worry. Breyanna still ain't got her dress. I kissed her neck, softly and she jumped.

"Ray! You scared me!" Breyanna panicked.

"Sorry," I said, laughing.

She playfully punched me in my arm,"Today we have to go cake tasting."

"What time?" I concluded my question.

"2:25." she said grabbing her purse.

It was already 2:15, so we got inside of the car and drove off. Breyanna decided not to invite Leslie. I wouldn't invite her either. Leslie moved back to New Orleans because she didn't want the crew to kill her, I told them to just leave the situation alone anyways.

We arrived at the shop and we got out. I held Breyanna's hand as we walked in. They sat us at a table and placed a chocolate cake infront of us.

"I asked for red velvet," Breyanna said.

"I'm sorry." the man said as he took the cake away.

They placed a red velvet cake infront of us. We tasted it and I looked at one of the workers, realizing who she was.

"Alyssa?" I asked. (Remember her?)

I was already annoyed that she was here.

"Ray, your getting married?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"To Breyanna, right?" she said in a saddened tone.

"Yes," Breyanna answered for me.

"Okay, bye."

The only reason I don't like Alyssa is because I was dared to go out with her in 7th grade. At that time, I was dating Zonnique, but we broke up for about a week. Alyssa was so hyper, she also was annoying! She mostly talked about boy bands, food, and our supposedly future together. Not to mention, that her teeth were bad! She had a chipped tooth at the bottom of her mouth. She always wore jeans, baggy sweatshirts, and jogging shoes. Zonnique dressed more different! She usually had on dresses with flats and in Winter she would wear jeans, plain shirts and some boots. A week of going out with Alyssa, she tried to kiss me and thats when I dumped her and went back to Zonnique.

I opened the door to my dad's house and saw him with Maliaa. They were shaping things with play-dough. Boston and Brea were layed across the couch, sleep.

"Daddy, mommy!" Maliaa said running over to us.

"I missed you!" I said as I hugged her.

Breyanna and my dad picked up Boston and Brea from the couch and took them to the car.

"Ray, I found a new girl." my dad smiled.

How could he?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have a girlfriend and her name is Chelsey."

Seriously?